Property Spotlight: A St Albans semi with huge home gym
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free, extended 1930s semi-detached family home is situated in one of the more established areas of St Albans.
Set across three floors, the four-bedroom property comprises of a large open plan kitchen with high ceilings and a dining area that offers versatile living space.
The extensive lounge runs the whole length of the house and has unique features such as a wood burning stove, lots of natural light and French doors leading out to a beautifully maintained, south-facing garden. There is also a large shower room on this floor.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a feature window. These rooms are all served by a luxurious four-piece bathroom.
A second staircase leads up to the master bedroom, which is served by an en suite shower.
You may also want to watch:
At the front of the property is a newly laid driveway with parking for three cars and a woodstore which also houses the refuse bins.
The extensive low maintenance garden, featuring a lawn area and shrub beds, provides a sun trap patio in its south facing position. A fantastic outbuilding, fully equipped with power, heating and air conditioning, is also located here. It spans 30ft x 12ft and is currently being used as a fully functioning gym.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
Additionally, the property benefits from a large workshop rear access via Leaf Way.
Tavistock Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk