Property Spotlight: A St Albans semi with huge home gym
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free, extended 1930s semi-detached family home is situated in one of the more established areas of St Albans.
Set across three floors, the four-bedroom property comprises of a large open plan kitchen with high ceilings and a dining area that offers versatile living space.
The extensive lounge runs the whole length of the house and has unique features such as a wood burning stove, lots of natural light and French doors leading out to a beautifully maintained, south-facing garden. There is also a large shower room on this floor.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a feature window. These rooms are all served by a luxurious four-piece bathroom.
A second staircase leads up to the master bedroom, which is served by an en suite shower.
You may also want to watch:
At the front of the property is a newly laid driveway with parking for three cars and a woodstore which also houses the refuse bins.
The extensive low maintenance garden, featuring a lawn area and shrub beds, provides a sun trap patio in its south facing position. A fantastic outbuilding, fully equipped with power, heating and air conditioning, is also located here. It spans 30ft x 12ft and is currently being used as a fully functioning gym.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
Additionally, the property benefits from a large workshop rear access via Leaf Way.
Tavistock Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk