Property Spotlight: A St Albans semi with huge home gym
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free, extended 1930s semi-detached family home is situated in one of the more established areas of St Albans.
Set across three floors, the four-bedroom property comprises of a large open plan kitchen with high ceilings and a dining area that offers versatile living space.
The extensive lounge runs the whole length of the house and has unique features such as a wood burning stove, lots of natural light and French doors leading out to a beautifully maintained, south-facing garden. There is also a large shower room on this floor.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a feature window. These rooms are all served by a luxurious four-piece bathroom.
A second staircase leads up to the master bedroom, which is served by an en suite shower.
You may also want to watch:
At the front of the property is a newly laid driveway with parking for three cars and a woodstore which also houses the refuse bins.
The extensive low maintenance garden, featuring a lawn area and shrub beds, provides a sun trap patio in its south facing position. A fantastic outbuilding, fully equipped with power, heating and air conditioning, is also located here. It spans 30ft x 12ft and is currently being used as a fully functioning gym.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Additionally, the property benefits from a large workshop rear access via Leaf Way.
Tavistock Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk