Property Spotlight: A St Albans semi with huge home gym
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free, extended 1930s semi-detached family home is situated in one of the more established areas of St Albans.
Set across three floors, the four-bedroom property comprises of a large open plan kitchen with high ceilings and a dining area that offers versatile living space.
The extensive lounge runs the whole length of the house and has unique features such as a wood burning stove, lots of natural light and French doors leading out to a beautifully maintained, south-facing garden. There is also a large shower room on this floor.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a feature window. These rooms are all served by a luxurious four-piece bathroom.
A second staircase leads up to the master bedroom, which is served by an en suite shower.
At the front of the property is a newly laid driveway with parking for three cars and a woodstore which also houses the refuse bins.
The extensive low maintenance garden, featuring a lawn area and shrub beds, provides a sun trap patio in its south facing position. A fantastic outbuilding, fully equipped with power, heating and air conditioning, is also located here. It spans 30ft x 12ft and is currently being used as a fully functioning gym.
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 3 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 4 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 5 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 6 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 8 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 10 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
Additionally, the property benefits from a large workshop rear access via Leaf Way.
Tavistock Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk