Property Spotlight: A St Albans semi with huge home gym
- Credit: Archant
This chain-free, extended 1930s semi-detached family home is situated in one of the more established areas of St Albans.
Set across three floors, the four-bedroom property comprises of a large open plan kitchen with high ceilings and a dining area that offers versatile living space.
The extensive lounge runs the whole length of the house and has unique features such as a wood burning stove, lots of natural light and French doors leading out to a beautifully maintained, south-facing garden. There is also a large shower room on this floor.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom with a feature window. These rooms are all served by a luxurious four-piece bathroom.
A second staircase leads up to the master bedroom, which is served by an en suite shower.
You may also want to watch:
At the front of the property is a newly laid driveway with parking for three cars and a woodstore which also houses the refuse bins.
The extensive low maintenance garden, featuring a lawn area and shrub beds, provides a sun trap patio in its south facing position. A fantastic outbuilding, fully equipped with power, heating and air conditioning, is also located here. It spans 30ft x 12ft and is currently being used as a fully functioning gym.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Additionally, the property benefits from a large workshop rear access via Leaf Way.
Tavistock Avenue, St Albans
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk