Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located opposite The Green, within the prestigious Kings Park development in St Albans.
With accommodation arranged over two floors, this fine family house has been thoughtfully extended to the rear and now provides superb living space throughout.
It briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, study and fabulous open plan 24ft x 23ft kitchen/dining/family room at the rear opening onto the garden. On the first floor are four bedrooms, with family bathroom and two en-suites.
To the side is a driveway providing off street parking leading to a brick built garage with side access to a private garden with patio areas and access to the garage.
Kings Park is an award winning development, located on the south side of St Albans city centre providing very good access to the M25 at junction 21A and the M1 at junction 6.
You may also want to watch:
The Green, Kings Park, St Albans
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk