Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located opposite The Green, within the prestigious Kings Park development in St Albans.
With accommodation arranged over two floors, this fine family house has been thoughtfully extended to the rear and now provides superb living space throughout.
It briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, study and fabulous open plan 24ft x 23ft kitchen/dining/family room at the rear opening onto the garden. On the first floor are four bedrooms, with family bathroom and two en-suites.
To the side is a driveway providing off street parking leading to a brick built garage with side access to a private garden with patio areas and access to the garage.
Kings Park is an award winning development, located on the south side of St Albans city centre providing very good access to the M25 at junction 21A and the M1 at junction 6.
You may also want to watch:
The Green, Kings Park, St Albans
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 3 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk