Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located opposite The Green, within the prestigious Kings Park development in St Albans.
With accommodation arranged over two floors, this fine family house has been thoughtfully extended to the rear and now provides superb living space throughout.
It briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, study and fabulous open plan 24ft x 23ft kitchen/dining/family room at the rear opening onto the garden. On the first floor are four bedrooms, with family bathroom and two en-suites.
To the side is a driveway providing off street parking leading to a brick built garage with side access to a private garden with patio areas and access to the garage.
Kings Park is an award winning development, located on the south side of St Albans city centre providing very good access to the M25 at junction 21A and the M1 at junction 6.
You may also want to watch:
The Green, Kings Park, St Albans
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk