Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located opposite The Green, within the prestigious Kings Park development in St Albans.
With accommodation arranged over two floors, this fine family house has been thoughtfully extended to the rear and now provides superb living space throughout.
It briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, study and fabulous open plan 24ft x 23ft kitchen/dining/family room at the rear opening onto the garden. On the first floor are four bedrooms, with family bathroom and two en-suites.
To the side is a driveway providing off street parking leading to a brick built garage with side access to a private garden with patio areas and access to the garage.
Kings Park is an award winning development, located on the south side of St Albans city centre providing very good access to the M25 at junction 21A and the M1 at junction 6.
You may also want to watch:
The Green, Kings Park, St Albans
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk