Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is situated on a large plot of over 0.2 acres, in a sought-after area close to the Common.
It boasts flexible accommodation, which flows from a welcoming reception hall and briefly comprises a spacious dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace and access to the rear garden, a well-proportioned snug with fireplace and neighbouring study.
To the rear of the property, accessible from the family room, lies a stunning open plan dining and garden room with extensive glazing and access to the rear gardens.
The generous dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room boasts a central island and breakfast bar, a range of fitted units and integrated appliances.
The first floor features a generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite, with three further well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The property is set well back from the road, with a gravelled driveway providing generous off-road parking, bordered by level lawn and mature flowerbeds.
The beautiful rear gardens are south-easterly facing and laid mainly to lawn with a spacious terrace, ideal for al fresco dining.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
The whole plot is well screened, bordered by mature shrubs and trees.
Cravells Road, Harpenden
Offers in excess of £1,250,000
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com