Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is situated on a large plot of over 0.2 acres, in a sought-after area close to the Common.
It boasts flexible accommodation, which flows from a welcoming reception hall and briefly comprises a spacious dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace and access to the rear garden, a well-proportioned snug with fireplace and neighbouring study.
To the rear of the property, accessible from the family room, lies a stunning open plan dining and garden room with extensive glazing and access to the rear gardens.
The generous dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room boasts a central island and breakfast bar, a range of fitted units and integrated appliances.
The first floor features a generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite, with three further well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The property is set well back from the road, with a gravelled driveway providing generous off-road parking, bordered by level lawn and mature flowerbeds.
The beautiful rear gardens are south-easterly facing and laid mainly to lawn with a spacious terrace, ideal for al fresco dining.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
The whole plot is well screened, bordered by mature shrubs and trees.
Cravells Road, Harpenden
Offers in excess of £1,250,000
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com