Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is situated on a large plot of over 0.2 acres, in a sought-after area close to the Common.
It boasts flexible accommodation, which flows from a welcoming reception hall and briefly comprises a spacious dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace and access to the rear garden, a well-proportioned snug with fireplace and neighbouring study.
To the rear of the property, accessible from the family room, lies a stunning open plan dining and garden room with extensive glazing and access to the rear gardens.
The generous dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room boasts a central island and breakfast bar, a range of fitted units and integrated appliances.
The first floor features a generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite, with three further well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The property is set well back from the road, with a gravelled driveway providing generous off-road parking, bordered by level lawn and mature flowerbeds.
The beautiful rear gardens are south-easterly facing and laid mainly to lawn with a spacious terrace, ideal for al fresco dining.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
The whole plot is well screened, bordered by mature shrubs and trees.
Cravells Road, Harpenden
Offers in excess of £1,250,000
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com