Property Spotlight: A substantial family home in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This detached family home is situated on a large plot of over 0.2 acres, in a sought-after area close to the Common.
It boasts flexible accommodation, which flows from a welcoming reception hall and briefly comprises a spacious dual aspect sitting room with open fireplace and access to the rear garden, a well-proportioned snug with fireplace and neighbouring study.
To the rear of the property, accessible from the family room, lies a stunning open plan dining and garden room with extensive glazing and access to the rear gardens.
The generous dual aspect kitchen/breakfast room boasts a central island and breakfast bar, a range of fitted units and integrated appliances.
The first floor features a generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite, with three further well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The property is set well back from the road, with a gravelled driveway providing generous off-road parking, bordered by level lawn and mature flowerbeds.
The beautiful rear gardens are south-easterly facing and laid mainly to lawn with a spacious terrace, ideal for al fresco dining.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
The whole plot is well screened, bordered by mature shrubs and trees.
Cravells Road, Harpenden
Offers in excess of £1,250,000
Strutt & Parker, 01582 764343, www.struttandparker.com