Property Spotlight: A stylish apartment in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor apartment forms part of a highly sought-after development, conveniently located in the heart of Harpenden.
Built by Jarvis Homes in 2015, the property is a short walk from the town centre, mainline railway station and many excellent schools.
On entering the property, the large hallway leads straight ahead into a charming open plan living and dining room with kitchen area, spanning the length of the property.
The dual aspect master bedroom and second bedroom are on the right, with the modern bathroom on the opposite side of the hall.
The property is well presented and also benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a designated parking space and well maintained communal grounds made up of paths, trees and mature shrubs.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
Gleneagle Manor, Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Guide price: £595,000
Ashtons, 01582 461166, www.ashtons.co.uk