Property Spotlight: A stylish apartment in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor apartment forms part of a highly sought-after development, conveniently located in the heart of Harpenden.
Built by Jarvis Homes in 2015, the property is a short walk from the town centre, mainline railway station and many excellent schools.
On entering the property, the large hallway leads straight ahead into a charming open plan living and dining room with kitchen area, spanning the length of the property.
The dual aspect master bedroom and second bedroom are on the right, with the modern bathroom on the opposite side of the hall.
The property is well presented and also benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a designated parking space and well maintained communal grounds made up of paths, trees and mature shrubs.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
Gleneagle Manor, Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Guide price: £595,000
Ashtons, 01582 461166, www.ashtons.co.uk