Property Spotlight: A stylish apartment in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor apartment forms part of a highly sought-after development, conveniently located in the heart of Harpenden.
Built by Jarvis Homes in 2015, the property is a short walk from the town centre, mainline railway station and many excellent schools.
On entering the property, the large hallway leads straight ahead into a charming open plan living and dining room with kitchen area, spanning the length of the property.
The dual aspect master bedroom and second bedroom are on the right, with the modern bathroom on the opposite side of the hall.
The property is well presented and also benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a designated parking space and well maintained communal grounds made up of paths, trees and mature shrubs.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Gleneagle Manor, Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Guide price: £595,000
Ashtons, 01582 461166, www.ashtons.co.uk