Property Spotlight: A stylish apartment in central Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This stunning two bedroom first floor apartment forms part of a highly sought-after development, conveniently located in the heart of Harpenden.
Built by Jarvis Homes in 2015, the property is a short walk from the town centre, mainline railway station and many excellent schools.
On entering the property, the large hallway leads straight ahead into a charming open plan living and dining room with kitchen area, spanning the length of the property.
The dual aspect master bedroom and second bedroom are on the right, with the modern bathroom on the opposite side of the hall.
The property is well presented and also benefits from double glazing and central heating throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a designated parking space and well maintained communal grounds made up of paths, trees and mature shrubs.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
Gleneagle Manor, Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Guide price: £595,000
Ashtons, 01582 461166, www.ashtons.co.uk