Property Spotlight: A stunning family home near Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2005, this detached family home provides generous and well proportioned accommodation and is set in beautiful south facing gardens that enjoy great privacy and back onto open countryside.
The five-bed house has been greatly enhanced and improved by the present owners, being beautifully presented and decorated with a stunning bespoke kitchen/dining room designed and fitted by Smallbone.
Upstairs the large landing has a gallery overlooking the front door. The master bedroom suite also enjoys a dual aspect and has been beautifully fitted with bespoke wardrobes and drawers to the dressing area.
The luxurious theme continues into the en suite shower room. There is a lovely guest bedroom and en suite together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Woodside is found off New Road, being approached by a private road and entered at the front by electric gates that in turn lead into the driveway and the detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
The plot approaches an acre and is a pleasant mix of light woodland and established formal garden, a haven for children and parents alike.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Guide price £1,850,000
Woodside, New Road, Digswell
Fine & Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com