Property Spotlight: A stunning family home near Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2005, this detached family home provides generous and well proportioned accommodation and is set in beautiful south facing gardens that enjoy great privacy and back onto open countryside.
The five-bed house has been greatly enhanced and improved by the present owners, being beautifully presented and decorated with a stunning bespoke kitchen/dining room designed and fitted by Smallbone.
Upstairs the large landing has a gallery overlooking the front door. The master bedroom suite also enjoys a dual aspect and has been beautifully fitted with bespoke wardrobes and drawers to the dressing area.
The luxurious theme continues into the en suite shower room. There is a lovely guest bedroom and en suite together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Woodside is found off New Road, being approached by a private road and entered at the front by electric gates that in turn lead into the driveway and the detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
The plot approaches an acre and is a pleasant mix of light woodland and established formal garden, a haven for children and parents alike.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 7 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind
Guide price £1,850,000
Woodside, New Road, Digswell
Fine & Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com