Property Spotlight: A stunning family home near Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2005, this detached family home provides generous and well proportioned accommodation and is set in beautiful south facing gardens that enjoy great privacy and back onto open countryside.
The five-bed house has been greatly enhanced and improved by the present owners, being beautifully presented and decorated with a stunning bespoke kitchen/dining room designed and fitted by Smallbone.
Upstairs the large landing has a gallery overlooking the front door. The master bedroom suite also enjoys a dual aspect and has been beautifully fitted with bespoke wardrobes and drawers to the dressing area.
The luxurious theme continues into the en suite shower room. There is a lovely guest bedroom and en suite together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Woodside is found off New Road, being approached by a private road and entered at the front by electric gates that in turn lead into the driveway and the detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
The plot approaches an acre and is a pleasant mix of light woodland and established formal garden, a haven for children and parents alike.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
Guide price £1,850,000
Woodside, New Road, Digswell
Fine & Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com