Property Spotlight: A stunning family home near Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2005, this detached family home provides generous and well proportioned accommodation and is set in beautiful south facing gardens that enjoy great privacy and back onto open countryside.
The five-bed house has been greatly enhanced and improved by the present owners, being beautifully presented and decorated with a stunning bespoke kitchen/dining room designed and fitted by Smallbone.
Upstairs the large landing has a gallery overlooking the front door. The master bedroom suite also enjoys a dual aspect and has been beautifully fitted with bespoke wardrobes and drawers to the dressing area.
The luxurious theme continues into the en suite shower room. There is a lovely guest bedroom and en suite together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Woodside is found off New Road, being approached by a private road and entered at the front by electric gates that in turn lead into the driveway and the detached double garage.
You may also want to watch:
The plot approaches an acre and is a pleasant mix of light woodland and established formal garden, a haven for children and parents alike.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Guide price £1,850,000
Woodside, New Road, Digswell
Fine & Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com