Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Bradford & Howley
This rarely available and highly sought-after apartment is ideally located in the centre of Harpenden.
The Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices by luxury developer Oakbridge Homes, and offers total security with video entry phone access, lifts to all floors and gated allocated parking.
Located on the first floor, this outstanding property features fabulous and interesting living space, including high ceilings, underfloor heating and a wonderful mezzanine.
A large entrance hall leads to a delightful principal reception room and open plan kitchen with granite worktops and fitted appliances.
Stairs then lead to a superb mezzanine level, offering additional reception space or an occasional third bedroom.
The principal bedroom features a dressing area with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite bathroom. There is also a quality shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The internal shared areas are immaculate and carpeted and outside there is a landscaped communal garden with locked bike shed.
The apartment is located minutes from the mainline railway station, offering easy access to all Harpenden amenities, shops and restaurants and a short walk from the new leisure centre at Rothamsted Park.
- 1 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 2 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 5 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 6 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 7 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 8 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 9 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 10 St Albans named among UK's million-pound property hotspots
The Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com