Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Bradford & Howley
This rarely available and highly sought-after apartment is ideally located in the centre of Harpenden.
The Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices by luxury developer Oakbridge Homes, and offers total security with video entry phone access, lifts to all floors and gated allocated parking.
Located on the first floor, this outstanding property features fabulous and interesting living space, including high ceilings, underfloor heating and a wonderful mezzanine.
A large entrance hall leads to a delightful principal reception room and open plan kitchen with granite worktops and fitted appliances.
Stairs then lead to a superb mezzanine level, offering additional reception space or an occasional third bedroom.
The principal bedroom features a dressing area with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite bathroom. There is also a quality shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The internal shared areas are immaculate and carpeted and outside there is a landscaped communal garden with locked bike shed.
The apartment is located minutes from the mainline railway station, offering easy access to all Harpenden amenities, shops and restaurants and a short walk from the new leisure centre at Rothamsted Park.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
The Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com