Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Bradford & Howley
This rarely available and highly sought-after apartment is ideally located in the centre of Harpenden.
The Old Post House was converted from the Royal Mail sorting offices by luxury developer Oakbridge Homes, and offers total security with video entry phone access, lifts to all floors and gated allocated parking.
Located on the first floor, this outstanding property features fabulous and interesting living space, including high ceilings, underfloor heating and a wonderful mezzanine.
A large entrance hall leads to a delightful principal reception room and open plan kitchen with granite worktops and fitted appliances.
Stairs then lead to a superb mezzanine level, offering additional reception space or an occasional third bedroom.
The principal bedroom features a dressing area with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite bathroom. There is also a quality shower room.
You may also want to watch:
The internal shared areas are immaculate and carpeted and outside there is a landscaped communal garden with locked bike shed.
The apartment is located minutes from the mainline railway station, offering easy access to all Harpenden amenities, shops and restaurants and a short walk from the new leisure centre at Rothamsted Park.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
The Old Post House, Arden Grove, Harpenden
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com