Property Spotlight: A striking family home in Abbots Langley
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2015, this property has been cleverly designed to give an incredible sense of light and is ideally situated close to Abbots Langley High Street, yet within a secluded, private location.
The open plan kitchen/dining/family room is situated towards the rear of the property with a central island unit, AEG fitted appliances and bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden.
There is also a play/family room, a cloakroom and a utility room.
On the lower ground floor there is a large open plan sitting room with a separate dining area, linked by an internal courtyard, plus a separate gym and cinema room.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor, while the second floor offers a master suite with separate dressing room and en suite bathroom.
Externally, the property offers a large seating area complimented by an artifical lawn and raised planters. Stairs lead down to the sunken courtyard and storage area.
The front of the property offers private parking for three vehicles with gated side access to the rear garden.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 6 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 7 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 8 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 10 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
Adrian Road, Abbots Langley
Proffitt & Holt, 01923 270444, www.proffitt-holt.co.uk