Property Spotlight: A striking family home in Abbots Langley
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2015, this property has been cleverly designed to give an incredible sense of light and is ideally situated close to Abbots Langley High Street, yet within a secluded, private location.
The open plan kitchen/dining/family room is situated towards the rear of the property with a central island unit, AEG fitted appliances and bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden.
There is also a play/family room, a cloakroom and a utility room.
On the lower ground floor there is a large open plan sitting room with a separate dining area, linked by an internal courtyard, plus a separate gym and cinema room.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor, while the second floor offers a master suite with separate dressing room and en suite bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the property offers a large seating area complimented by an artifical lawn and raised planters. Stairs lead down to the sunken courtyard and storage area.
The front of the property offers private parking for three vehicles with gated side access to the rear garden.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
Adrian Road, Abbots Langley
Proffitt & Holt, 01923 270444, www.proffitt-holt.co.uk