Property Spotlight: A striking family home in Abbots Langley
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2015, this property has been cleverly designed to give an incredible sense of light and is ideally situated close to Abbots Langley High Street, yet within a secluded, private location.
The open plan kitchen/dining/family room is situated towards the rear of the property with a central island unit, AEG fitted appliances and bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden.
There is also a play/family room, a cloakroom and a utility room.
On the lower ground floor there is a large open plan sitting room with a separate dining area, linked by an internal courtyard, plus a separate gym and cinema room.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor, while the second floor offers a master suite with separate dressing room and en suite bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the property offers a large seating area complimented by an artifical lawn and raised planters. Stairs lead down to the sunken courtyard and storage area.
The front of the property offers private parking for three vehicles with gated side access to the rear garden.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Adrian Road, Abbots Langley
Proffitt & Holt, 01923 270444, www.proffitt-holt.co.uk