Property Spotlight: A striking family home in Abbots Langley
- Credit: Archant
Built in 2015, this property has been cleverly designed to give an incredible sense of light and is ideally situated close to Abbots Langley High Street, yet within a secluded, private location.
The open plan kitchen/dining/family room is situated towards the rear of the property with a central island unit, AEG fitted appliances and bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden.
There is also a play/family room, a cloakroom and a utility room.
On the lower ground floor there is a large open plan sitting room with a separate dining area, linked by an internal courtyard, plus a separate gym and cinema room.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor, while the second floor offers a master suite with separate dressing room and en suite bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the property offers a large seating area complimented by an artifical lawn and raised planters. Stairs lead down to the sunken courtyard and storage area.
The front of the property offers private parking for three vehicles with gated side access to the rear garden.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
Adrian Road, Abbots Langley
Proffitt & Holt, 01923 270444, www.proffitt-holt.co.uk