Property Spotlight: An Art Deco home close to excellent St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Collinson Hall
This 1930s Art Deco property is situated on a popular road, within walking distance of St Albans' vibrant city centre and mainline railway station.
Excellent schools, including the ever-popular St Albans Girls’ School (STAGS), are also close at hand.
The semi-detached property requires extensive refurbishment throughout, but offers a buyer a wonderful opportunity to extend and refurbish to their own specification, to create an enviable family home in a most sought-after location.
The existing property consists of approximately 1,400 square feet of accommodation arranged over two levels, comprising an entrance hall, beautiful bay fronted sitting room, spacious living room, kitchen with separate utility room, and a downstairs shower room.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, the principal with stunning rounded bay window, and further to this the family bathroom.
Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars with access to a useful garage and side access to a mature rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden Road, St Albans
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk