Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre flat in a converted hat factory
- Credit: Archant
This refurbished and rarely available two bedroom converted apartment originally dates back to 1825 when it was part of a hat factory.
Professionally designed interiors provide a blend of modern and period features including exposed brickwork and expansive double height industrial windows that create light and airy accommodation.
High quality fixtures and fittings have been used throughout including a Poggenpohl kitchen.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an entry phone system, two bedrooms, en suite wet room and family bathroom.
There is also an impressive and spacious open plan living accommodation with a Neville Johnson-made study area.
Externally, there is a south east facing courtyard-style garden to enjoy a tea or coffee in the summer mornings.
Located in a quiet historic area on Inkerman Road, the property is walking distance from St Albans mainline station and the city centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 3 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 4 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 8 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 9 Allinson ‘immensely proud’ despite St Albans City’s FA Cup exit
- 10 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
The Old Hat Factory, Inkerman Road, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com