Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre flat in a converted hat factory
- Credit: Archant
This refurbished and rarely available two bedroom converted apartment originally dates back to 1825 when it was part of a hat factory.
Professionally designed interiors provide a blend of modern and period features including exposed brickwork and expansive double height industrial windows that create light and airy accommodation.
High quality fixtures and fittings have been used throughout including a Poggenpohl kitchen.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an entry phone system, two bedrooms, en suite wet room and family bathroom.
There is also an impressive and spacious open plan living accommodation with a Neville Johnson-made study area.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a south east facing courtyard-style garden to enjoy a tea or coffee in the summer mornings.
Located in a quiet historic area on Inkerman Road, the property is walking distance from St Albans mainline station and the city centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
The Old Hat Factory, Inkerman Road, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com