Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre flat in a converted hat factory
- Credit: Archant
This refurbished and rarely available two bedroom converted apartment originally dates back to 1825 when it was part of a hat factory.
Professionally designed interiors provide a blend of modern and period features including exposed brickwork and expansive double height industrial windows that create light and airy accommodation.
High quality fixtures and fittings have been used throughout including a Poggenpohl kitchen.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an entry phone system, two bedrooms, en suite wet room and family bathroom.
There is also an impressive and spacious open plan living accommodation with a Neville Johnson-made study area.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a south east facing courtyard-style garden to enjoy a tea or coffee in the summer mornings.
Located in a quiet historic area on Inkerman Road, the property is walking distance from St Albans mainline station and the city centre with its wide range of shops, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
The Old Hat Factory, Inkerman Road, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com