Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four double bedroom detached family home is located in a sought-after area on the south side of St Albans city centre.
Within walking distance of local shops, schools (both state and private) and amenities, it is also close to the M1 and M25.
With well-balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this well-proportioned family home benefits from a good-sized entrance hall, living room, study, beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors opening out to the garden, utility and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms - two with en suite bathrooms - and a separate family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a private garden with large patio area for entertaining and to the front there is ample off street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
The property has further potential to extend and develop, subject to planning permission.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Watford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,175,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk