Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four double bedroom detached family home is located in a sought-after area on the south side of St Albans city centre.
Within walking distance of local shops, schools (both state and private) and amenities, it is also close to the M1 and M25.
With well-balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this well-proportioned family home benefits from a good-sized entrance hall, living room, study, beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors opening out to the garden, utility and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms - two with en suite bathrooms - and a separate family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a private garden with large patio area for entertaining and to the front there is ample off street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
The property has further potential to extend and develop, subject to planning permission.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Watford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,175,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk