Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four double bedroom detached family home is located in a sought-after area on the south side of St Albans city centre.
Within walking distance of local shops, schools (both state and private) and amenities, it is also close to the M1 and M25.
With well-balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this well-proportioned family home benefits from a good-sized entrance hall, living room, study, beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors opening out to the garden, utility and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms - two with en suite bathrooms - and a separate family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a private garden with large patio area for entertaining and to the front there is ample off street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
The property has further potential to extend and develop, subject to planning permission.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Watford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,175,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk