Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented four double bedroom detached family home is located in a sought-after area on the south side of St Albans city centre.
Within walking distance of local shops, schools (both state and private) and amenities, it is also close to the M1 and M25.
With well-balanced accommodation arranged over two floors, this well-proportioned family home benefits from a good-sized entrance hall, living room, study, beautiful open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors opening out to the garden, utility and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms - two with en suite bathrooms - and a separate family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a private garden with large patio area for entertaining and to the front there is ample off street parking for several vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
The property has further potential to extend and develop, subject to planning permission.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Watford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,175,000
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk