Property Spotlight: A pretty period cottage in Slip End, near Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This bay-fronted character cottage is located only a few miles from Harpenden in the popular village of Slip End.
Situated close to open countryside, the home offers great family-sized accommodation, with a choice of two reception rooms, an extended fitted kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms.
Externally there is a large sunny aspect rear garden with well-established plants and trees, and off-road parking for one vehicle. The property is in the catchment area of the Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Slip End Village School.
Summer Street, Slip End
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £340,000
Town & Country, 01582 841 200, www.townandcountry.co.uk
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe