Property Spotlight: A pretty period cottage in Slip End, near Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This bay-fronted character cottage is located only a few miles from Harpenden in the popular village of Slip End.
Situated close to open countryside, the home offers great family-sized accommodation, with a choice of two reception rooms, an extended fitted kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms.
Externally there is a large sunny aspect rear garden with well-established plants and trees, and off-road parking for one vehicle. The property is in the catchment area of the Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Slip End Village School.
Summer Street, Slip End
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £340,000
Town & Country, 01582 841 200, www.townandcountry.co.uk
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 A New York state of mind