Property Spotlight: A pretty period cottage in Slip End, near Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
This bay-fronted character cottage is located only a few miles from Harpenden in the popular village of Slip End.
Situated close to open countryside, the home offers great family-sized accommodation, with a choice of two reception rooms, an extended fitted kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms.
Externally there is a large sunny aspect rear garden with well-established plants and trees, and off-road parking for one vehicle. The property is in the catchment area of the Ofsted ‘outstanding’ Slip End Village School.
Summer Street, Slip End
You may also want to watch:
Guide price £340,000
Town & Country, 01582 841 200, www.townandcountry.co.uk
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown