Property Spotlight: A period home with roof terrace and garden office in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Just a stone’s throw from St Albans City station is this recently renovated three bedroom home.
On the ground level is a multi-aspect living room, with two feature chimney breasts, double-glazed sash windows and doors that lead out to the south-facing roof terrace.
To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom with fitted four piece suite, while the top floor houses the master bedroom and en suite.
At basement level you will find the heart of this truly beautiful home - the extended kitchen, with its multi-aspect windows allowing light to flood in. There is also a useful utility area and a WC.
Two doors lead through to the enclosed rear garden, which is well cared for with a selection of shrubs and flowers.
You may also want to watch:
The home office to the rear of the garden enjoys its own broadband connection as well as power and lighting, perfect for those looking to work from home.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Bedford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £925,000
Putterills, 01727 225858, www.putterills.co.uk