Property Spotlight: A period home with roof terrace and garden office in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Just a stone’s throw from St Albans City station is this recently renovated three bedroom home.
On the ground level is a multi-aspect living room, with two feature chimney breasts, double-glazed sash windows and doors that lead out to the south-facing roof terrace.
To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom with fitted four piece suite, while the top floor houses the master bedroom and en suite.
At basement level you will find the heart of this truly beautiful home - the extended kitchen, with its multi-aspect windows allowing light to flood in. There is also a useful utility area and a WC.
Two doors lead through to the enclosed rear garden, which is well cared for with a selection of shrubs and flowers.
You may also want to watch:
The home office to the rear of the garden enjoys its own broadband connection as well as power and lighting, perfect for those looking to work from home.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
Bedford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £925,000
Putterills, 01727 225858, www.putterills.co.uk