Property Spotlight: A period home with roof terrace and garden office in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Just a stone’s throw from St Albans City station is this recently renovated three bedroom home.
On the ground level is a multi-aspect living room, with two feature chimney breasts, double-glazed sash windows and doors that lead out to the south-facing roof terrace.
To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and the family bathroom with fitted four piece suite, while the top floor houses the master bedroom and en suite.
At basement level you will find the heart of this truly beautiful home - the extended kitchen, with its multi-aspect windows allowing light to flood in. There is also a useful utility area and a WC.
Two doors lead through to the enclosed rear garden, which is well cared for with a selection of shrubs and flowers.
The home office to the rear of the garden enjoys its own broadband connection as well as power and lighting, perfect for those looking to work from home.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 7 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Bedford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £925,000
Putterills, 01727 225858, www.putterills.co.uk