Property Spotlight: A period property on a prime Harpenden road
- Credit: Archant
This iconic six bedroom home is situated on a generous corner plot close to outstanding Harpenden schools, the high street and the station.
Built in the early 20th century, it has an abundance of charm, character and original features.
The downstairs accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utillity room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with spacious en suite and dressing room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor houses two more bedrooms, one of which has an en suite, plus useful eaves storage.
You may also want to watch:
Located on a prime central road, the home also has a detached double garage, two gated driveways, ample parking and a home office/garden room.
In total, the property offers floorspace covering approximately 275 square metres.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 Saints in the City initiative will bring sports projects to local community
Sauncey Avenue, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,900,000
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk