Property Spotlight: A period property on a prime Harpenden road
- Credit: Archant
This iconic six bedroom home is situated on a generous corner plot close to outstanding Harpenden schools, the high street and the station.
Built in the early 20th century, it has an abundance of charm, character and original features.
The downstairs accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utillity room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with spacious en suite and dressing room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor houses two more bedrooms, one of which has an en suite, plus useful eaves storage.
Located on a prime central road, the home also has a detached double garage, two gated driveways, ample parking and a home office/garden room.
In total, the property offers floorspace covering approximately 275 square metres.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 9 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 10 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
Sauncey Avenue, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,900,000
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk