Property Spotlight: A period property on a prime Harpenden road
- Credit: Archant
This iconic six bedroom home is situated on a generous corner plot close to outstanding Harpenden schools, the high street and the station.
Built in the early 20th century, it has an abundance of charm, character and original features.
The downstairs accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utillity room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with spacious en suite and dressing room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor houses two more bedrooms, one of which has an en suite, plus useful eaves storage.
You may also want to watch:
Located on a prime central road, the home also has a detached double garage, two gated driveways, ample parking and a home office/garden room.
In total, the property offers floorspace covering approximately 275 square metres.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Sauncey Avenue, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,900,000
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk