Property Spotlight: A period property on a prime Harpenden road
- Credit: Archant
This iconic six bedroom home is situated on a generous corner plot close to outstanding Harpenden schools, the high street and the station.
Built in the early 20th century, it has an abundance of charm, character and original features.
The downstairs accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utillity room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with spacious en suite and dressing room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The second floor houses two more bedrooms, one of which has an en suite, plus useful eaves storage.
You may also want to watch:
Located on a prime central road, the home also has a detached double garage, two gated driveways, ample parking and a home office/garden room.
In total, the property offers floorspace covering approximately 275 square metres.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 5 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
Sauncey Avenue, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,900,000
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk