Property Spotlight: A period home close to Clarence Park and St Albans City station
- Credit: Archant
This attractive five bedroom period home is situated in a prime location, close to highly regarded schools.
City station, local shops and Clarence Park are also within a short stroll of the semi-detached, bay fronted property, which covers a total area of approximately 177 sq m (1,912 sq ft).
Of particular note is the top floor master bedroom suite with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room.
On the ground floor there is a stunning fitted kitchen/family room with a central island, Quartz stone work surfaces and underfloor heating, plus bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden.
There is also a living room with feature log burner, a play room and a cloakroom on this floor, plus four further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
There are attractive gardens to the front and rear of the property, which also benefits from a detached brick-built garage which can be accessed via the adjacent road.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Brampton Road, St Albans
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net