Property Spotlight: A period home close to Clarence Park and St Albans City station
- Credit: Archant
This attractive five bedroom period home is situated in a prime location, close to highly regarded schools.
City station, local shops and Clarence Park are also within a short stroll of the semi-detached, bay fronted property, which covers a total area of approximately 177 sq m (1,912 sq ft).
Of particular note is the top floor master bedroom suite with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room.
On the ground floor there is a stunning fitted kitchen/family room with a central island, Quartz stone work surfaces and underfloor heating, plus bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden.
There is also a living room with feature log burner, a play room and a cloakroom on this floor, plus four further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
You may also want to watch:
There are attractive gardens to the front and rear of the property, which also benefits from a detached brick-built garage which can be accessed via the adjacent road.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 Saints in the City initiative will bring sports projects to local community
Brampton Road, St Albans
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net