Property Spotlight: A listed home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in an historic conservation area in the heart of St Albans city centre, this listed period property is beautifully presented over four floors.
Providing approximately 2,000 sq ft of flexible living space, it is believed to date from the 17th century; it retains much of its original charm and character, with feature wooden beams and exposed brick walls.
On the ground floor there is a living room with a gas-fired, cast iron feature fireplace, separate breakfast room and modern refitted kitchen.
Accessible from an inner hallway with cloakroom, the lower ground floor provides two spacious reception rooms with exposed whitewashed brick walls. On the first floor the property offers two spacious double bedrooms with feature fireplaces together with a family bathroom and a separate shower room.
The second floor offers a main bedroom with en suite cloakroom and an additional inter-connecting room, suitable for use as a further bedroom, office or dressing room.
Externally there is a private walled courtyard garden that is laid to patio and is ideal for an outdoor seating area, plus residents’ permit on street parking to the front.
- 1 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 2 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Medals, fast times and great performances for St Albans swimmers at championships
- 5 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 6 Police ‘concerned’ as 25-year-old goes missing from Stevenage
- 7 Animal antics during a night's adventure at Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 9 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 10 FULL RESULTS: Lib Dem landslide in St Albans council elections
Holywell Hill, St Albans
Guide price: £975,000
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk