Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment is situated within a period conversion just a short walk from both the city centre and mainline station.
The apartment has been thoughtfully modernised whilst incorporating a wealth of character and charm.
Situated on the first floor, the property is accessed via a well presented communal hallway.
The kitchen/reception room has been sympathetically renovated to include pretty coving, a beautiful ceiling rose, bespoke shelving and a charming feature fireplace which works as a wonderful focal point for the room.
The kitchen area benefits from a range of stylish units providing ample storage and work surface space.
You may also want to watch:
There is a large bay window to the front, with double glazed sash windows allowing ample light to flow through.
There is also a modern bathroom and a light and airy double bedroom with a bay window to the front aspect.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
London Road, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 702575, www.northwooduk.com