Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment is situated within a period conversion just a short walk from both the city centre and mainline station.
The apartment has been thoughtfully modernised whilst incorporating a wealth of character and charm.
Situated on the first floor, the property is accessed via a well presented communal hallway.
The kitchen/reception room has been sympathetically renovated to include pretty coving, a beautiful ceiling rose, bespoke shelving and a charming feature fireplace which works as a wonderful focal point for the room.
The kitchen area benefits from a range of stylish units providing ample storage and work surface space.
You may also want to watch:
There is a large bay window to the front, with double glazed sash windows allowing ample light to flow through.
There is also a modern bathroom and a light and airy double bedroom with a bay window to the front aspect.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
London Road, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 702575, www.northwooduk.com