Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment is situated within a period conversion just a short walk from both the city centre and mainline station.
The apartment has been thoughtfully modernised whilst incorporating a wealth of character and charm.
Situated on the first floor, the property is accessed via a well presented communal hallway.
The kitchen/reception room has been sympathetically renovated to include pretty coving, a beautiful ceiling rose, bespoke shelving and a charming feature fireplace which works as a wonderful focal point for the room.
The kitchen area benefits from a range of stylish units providing ample storage and work surface space.
You may also want to watch:
There is a large bay window to the front, with double glazed sash windows allowing ample light to flow through.
There is also a modern bathroom and a light and airy double bedroom with a bay window to the front aspect.
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash
London Road, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 702575, www.northwooduk.com