Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Northwood
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment is situated within a period conversion just a short walk from both the city centre and mainline station.
The apartment has been thoughtfully modernised whilst incorporating a wealth of character and charm.
Situated on the first floor, the property is accessed via a well presented communal hallway.
The kitchen/reception room has been sympathetically renovated to include pretty coving, a beautiful ceiling rose, bespoke shelving and a charming feature fireplace which works as a wonderful focal point for the room.
The kitchen area benefits from a range of stylish units providing ample storage and work surface space.
You may also want to watch:
There is a large bay window to the front, with double glazed sash windows allowing ample light to flow through.
There is also a modern bathroom and a light and airy double bedroom with a bay window to the front aspect.
- 1 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 2 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 3 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 4 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 5 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 6 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 7 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 8 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 9 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 10 St Albans named among UK's million-pound property hotspots
London Road, St Albans
Northwood, 01727 702575, www.northwooduk.com