Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A grand entrance hall sets the tone, leading to a classic drawing room with high ceilings, marble fireplace and detailed arched windows.
Versatility for family living is key nowadays and this fabulous home presents a wide variety of options for a host of arrangements to suit.
Arranged over three floors, a second reception on the raised ground floor makes for that en vogue home office or a fifth bedroom and the ground floor has a delightful Mark Wilkinson eat-in kitchen opening onto an adjoining family room.
There are shower rooms on the raised ground and first floors, so no more morning jams! A fourth bedroom on the raised ground floor, adjacent to one of the shower rooms, is ideal for staff or as a guest room.
There is off road parking to the front and a pretty side courtyard leading to an enclosed rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Alma Road is a highly sought after location only a few minutes from the station and a mere stroll to the city centre itself.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
Alma Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,400,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk