Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A grand entrance hall sets the tone, leading to a classic drawing room with high ceilings, marble fireplace and detailed arched windows.
Versatility for family living is key nowadays and this fabulous home presents a wide variety of options for a host of arrangements to suit.
Arranged over three floors, a second reception on the raised ground floor makes for that en vogue home office or a fifth bedroom and the ground floor has a delightful Mark Wilkinson eat-in kitchen opening onto an adjoining family room.
There are shower rooms on the raised ground and first floors, so no more morning jams! A fourth bedroom on the raised ground floor, adjacent to one of the shower rooms, is ideal for staff or as a guest room.
There is off road parking to the front and a pretty side courtyard leading to an enclosed rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Alma Road is a highly sought after location only a few minutes from the station and a mere stroll to the city centre itself.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Alma Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,400,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk