Property Spotlight: A stunning family home in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A grand entrance hall sets the tone, leading to a classic drawing room with high ceilings, marble fireplace and detailed arched windows.
Versatility for family living is key nowadays and this fabulous home presents a wide variety of options for a host of arrangements to suit.
Arranged over three floors, a second reception on the raised ground floor makes for that en vogue home office or a fifth bedroom and the ground floor has a delightful Mark Wilkinson eat-in kitchen opening onto an adjoining family room.
There are shower rooms on the raised ground and first floors, so no more morning jams! A fourth bedroom on the raised ground floor, adjacent to one of the shower rooms, is ideal for staff or as a guest room.
There is off road parking to the front and a pretty side courtyard leading to an enclosed rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Alma Road is a highly sought after location only a few minutes from the station and a mere stroll to the city centre itself.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
Alma Road, St Albans
Guide price: £1,400,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk