Property Spotlight: A period cottage close to the centre of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom period cottage is situated within the Bernards Heath area of St Albans.
Well positioned to take advantage of the vibrant city centre, it is also close to the mainline railway station and excellent local schools.
The property boasts a bright and stylish interior that has been sympathetically refurbished with a blend of modern and period features.
A welcoming reception room with a feature brick fireplace and wood burning stove opens to an inner hallway with access to a stunning kitchen/breakfast room and a stylish refitted bathroom.
The first floor leads to the master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and feature fireplace; additionally there is a second double bedroom and access to the loft space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a well maintained rear garden with side access to a private car park providing the property with an allocated parking space.
This lovely property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase due to its impressive location.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
Sandpit Lane, St Albans
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk