Property Spotlight: A period cottage close to the centre of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom period cottage is situated within the Bernards Heath area of St Albans.
Well positioned to take advantage of the vibrant city centre, it is also close to the mainline railway station and excellent local schools.
The property boasts a bright and stylish interior that has been sympathetically refurbished with a blend of modern and period features.
A welcoming reception room with a feature brick fireplace and wood burning stove opens to an inner hallway with access to a stunning kitchen/breakfast room and a stylish refitted bathroom.
The first floor leads to the master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and feature fireplace; additionally there is a second double bedroom and access to the loft space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a well maintained rear garden with side access to a private car park providing the property with an allocated parking space.
This lovely property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase due to its impressive location.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Sandpit Lane, St Albans
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk