Property Spotlight: A period cottage close to the centre of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom period cottage is situated within the Bernards Heath area of St Albans.
Well positioned to take advantage of the vibrant city centre, it is also close to the mainline railway station and excellent local schools.
The property boasts a bright and stylish interior that has been sympathetically refurbished with a blend of modern and period features.
A welcoming reception room with a feature brick fireplace and wood burning stove opens to an inner hallway with access to a stunning kitchen/breakfast room and a stylish refitted bathroom.
The first floor leads to the master bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and feature fireplace; additionally there is a second double bedroom and access to the loft space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, there is a well maintained rear garden with side access to a private car park providing the property with an allocated parking space.
This lovely property would make an ideal first time or investment purchase due to its impressive location.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Sandpit Lane, St Albans
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk