Property Spotlight: A new build family home in Harpenden with a gym and home cinema
- Credit: Archant
This recently completed detached family home forms part of an exclusive private development located at the top of a highly regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of West Common.
One of four brand new homes built by Tilsworth Developments Limited, it offers well planned accommodation arranged over four floors, in excess of 7,000 square feet.
On entering the house there is an impressive entrance hall, a good size lounge, study and children’s room with double doors which open into a spacious, split level kitchen/diner/family room. Doors then open out onto the rear garden.
From the entrance hall, there is a staircase that takes you to the basement entertainment floor, which includes a home cinema, games room, gymnasium and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en-suite, four further double bedrooms, three of which have en-suite bathrooms, plus a luxurious family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there is a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Outside, the front garden provides a block paved driveway with parking for several cars and access to the integral garage.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
There is gated access to the landscaped rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with an extensive patio.
The house overlooks fields to the rear.
Hammonds End View, Fairway Close, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk