Property Spotlight: A new build family home in Harpenden with a gym and home cinema
- Credit: Archant
This recently completed detached family home forms part of an exclusive private development located at the top of a highly regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of West Common.
One of four brand new homes built by Tilsworth Developments Limited, it offers well planned accommodation arranged over four floors, in excess of 7,000 square feet.
On entering the house there is an impressive entrance hall, a good size lounge, study and children’s room with double doors which open into a spacious, split level kitchen/diner/family room. Doors then open out onto the rear garden.
From the entrance hall, there is a staircase that takes you to the basement entertainment floor, which includes a home cinema, games room, gymnasium and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en-suite, four further double bedrooms, three of which have en-suite bathrooms, plus a luxurious family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there is a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Outside, the front garden provides a block paved driveway with parking for several cars and access to the integral garage.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 3 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
There is gated access to the landscaped rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with an extensive patio.
The house overlooks fields to the rear.
Hammonds End View, Fairway Close, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk