Property Spotlight: A new build family home in Harpenden with a gym and home cinema
- Credit: Archant
This recently completed detached family home forms part of an exclusive private development located at the top of a highly regarded cul-de-sac in the heart of West Common.
One of four brand new homes built by Tilsworth Developments Limited, it offers well planned accommodation arranged over four floors, in excess of 7,000 square feet.
On entering the house there is an impressive entrance hall, a good size lounge, study and children’s room with double doors which open into a spacious, split level kitchen/diner/family room. Doors then open out onto the rear garden.
From the entrance hall, there is a staircase that takes you to the basement entertainment floor, which includes a home cinema, games room, gymnasium and cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en-suite, four further double bedrooms, three of which have en-suite bathrooms, plus a luxurious family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there is a guest bedroom with en-suite.
Outside, the front garden provides a block paved driveway with parking for several cars and access to the integral garage.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 5 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 6 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 7 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
There is gated access to the landscaped rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with an extensive patio.
The house overlooks fields to the rear.
Hammonds End View, Fairway Close, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk