Property Spotlight: A Harpenden family home with gym and cinema room
- Credit: Archant
Twin Oaks is a brand new five-bed home located in the West Common area of Harpenden.
Its 4,500 sq ft of accommodation is arranged over four floors, on a south-facing plot with views over agricultural land to the front from the upper floors.
Approached via stylish gates, the spacious driveway affords off street parking for numerous cars. There are also two oak trees after which the house is named.
On the ground floor there is a double volume entrance hall with galleried landing above, featuring a stunning double height window to the front. The kitchen, which is open to a spacious and versatile family room/dining space with bi-fold doors onto the garden, is fitted with bespoke units with quartz worktops and high specification integrated appliances. Additionally on the ground floor is a spacious living room, a utility room and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a stunning main bedroom suite with fitted dressing room and luxury en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities, and a laundry room. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a large shower room.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a basement with a home office, gym/games room, home cinema room, kitchen, shower room and plant room.
To the rear is a delightful professionally landscaped south facing garden.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
Twin Oaks, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk