Property Spotlight: A Harpenden family home with gym and cinema room
- Credit: Archant
Twin Oaks is a brand new five-bed home located in the West Common area of Harpenden.
Its 4,500 sq ft of accommodation is arranged over four floors, on a south-facing plot with views over agricultural land to the front from the upper floors.
Approached via stylish gates, the spacious driveway affords off street parking for numerous cars. There are also two oak trees after which the house is named.
On the ground floor there is a double volume entrance hall with galleried landing above, featuring a stunning double height window to the front. The kitchen, which is open to a spacious and versatile family room/dining space with bi-fold doors onto the garden, is fitted with bespoke units with quartz worktops and high specification integrated appliances. Additionally on the ground floor is a spacious living room, a utility room and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a stunning main bedroom suite with fitted dressing room and luxury en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities, and a laundry room. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a large shower room.
There is also a basement with a home office, gym/games room, home cinema room, kitchen, shower room and plant room.
To the rear is a delightful professionally landscaped south facing garden.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 6 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 7 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
Twin Oaks, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk