Property Spotlight: A Harpenden family home with gym and cinema room
- Credit: Archant
Twin Oaks is a brand new five-bed home located in the West Common area of Harpenden.
Its 4,500 sq ft of accommodation is arranged over four floors, on a south-facing plot with views over agricultural land to the front from the upper floors.
Approached via stylish gates, the spacious driveway affords off street parking for numerous cars. There are also two oak trees after which the house is named.
On the ground floor there is a double volume entrance hall with galleried landing above, featuring a stunning double height window to the front. The kitchen, which is open to a spacious and versatile family room/dining space with bi-fold doors onto the garden, is fitted with bespoke units with quartz worktops and high specification integrated appliances. Additionally on the ground floor is a spacious living room, a utility room and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a stunning main bedroom suite with fitted dressing room and luxury en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities, and a laundry room. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a large shower room.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a basement with a home office, gym/games room, home cinema room, kitchen, shower room and plant room.
To the rear is a delightful professionally landscaped south facing garden.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 6 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
Twin Oaks, Redbourn Lane, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk