Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home in the heart of Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed mansion house is ideally situated in the centre of Hitchin.
Beautifully presented throughout, the property benefits from a wealth of period features including exposed beams and brickwork.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, formal dining room, inner lobby/study area and a kitchen/breakfast room with window seat and Aga multi-fuel stove.
To the first floor is a master bedroom with large dressing room, guest room and family bathroom, while on the second floor there are three further bedrooms and shower room,
There is also a basement which is split into two parts, an enclosed rear garden, a detached garage and a driveway.
You may also want to watch:
As well as its wide range of restaurants and coffee shops, Hitchin benefits from two outstanding single sex schools (Hitchin Girls’ and Hitchin Boys’) and close proximity to beautiful Hertfordshire countryside.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
The Tilehouse, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin
Giggs & Bell, 01582 958070, www.giggsandbell.com