Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home in the heart of Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed mansion house is ideally situated in the centre of Hitchin.
Beautifully presented throughout, the property benefits from a wealth of period features including exposed beams and brickwork.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, formal dining room, inner lobby/study area and a kitchen/breakfast room with window seat and Aga multi-fuel stove.
To the first floor is a master bedroom with large dressing room, guest room and family bathroom, while on the second floor there are three further bedrooms and shower room,
There is also a basement which is split into two parts, an enclosed rear garden, a detached garage and a driveway.
You may also want to watch:
As well as its wide range of restaurants and coffee shops, Hitchin benefits from two outstanding single sex schools (Hitchin Girls’ and Hitchin Boys’) and close proximity to beautiful Hertfordshire countryside.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
The Tilehouse, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin
Giggs & Bell, 01582 958070, www.giggsandbell.com