Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed home in the heart of Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This stunning Grade II listed mansion house is ideally situated in the centre of Hitchin.
Beautifully presented throughout, the property benefits from a wealth of period features including exposed beams and brickwork.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, formal dining room, inner lobby/study area and a kitchen/breakfast room with window seat and Aga multi-fuel stove.
To the first floor is a master bedroom with large dressing room, guest room and family bathroom, while on the second floor there are three further bedrooms and shower room,
There is also a basement which is split into two parts, an enclosed rear garden, a detached garage and a driveway.
You may also want to watch:
As well as its wide range of restaurants and coffee shops, Hitchin benefits from two outstanding single sex schools (Hitchin Girls’ and Hitchin Boys’) and close proximity to beautiful Hertfordshire countryside.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
The Tilehouse, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin
Giggs & Bell, 01582 958070, www.giggsandbell.com