Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in London Colney
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This Grade II listed family home is believed to date to Tudor times, and boasts a host of character features typical of the property's age.
Entry is into a welcoming reception hall, which leads to the study and guest WC.
Beyond the study is the drawing room, which opens to the dining room and continues through to the kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
On the first floor is the main bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the top floor is the fourth bedroom.
To the rear of the property is gated off street parking.
The extensive and beautifully landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a variety of mature trees and shrubs to the borders, plus a delightful adjoining courtyard.
You may also want to watch:
London Colney is situated on the outskirts of St Albans, with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Locally there is an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
High Street, London Colney
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
Guide price: £950,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770 , www.hamptons.co.uk