Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in London Colney
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This Grade II listed family home is believed to date to Tudor times, and boasts a host of character features typical of the property's age.
Entry is into a welcoming reception hall, which leads to the study and guest WC.
Beyond the study is the drawing room, which opens to the dining room and continues through to the kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
On the first floor is the main bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the top floor is the fourth bedroom.
To the rear of the property is gated off street parking.
The extensive and beautifully landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a variety of mature trees and shrubs to the borders, plus a delightful adjoining courtyard.
London Colney is situated on the outskirts of St Albans, with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Locally there is an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
High Street, London Colney
- 1 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 2 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Silver medals only for Radlett and Harpenden as pair suffer defeats
- 5 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 6 St Albans Striders enjoy scenic and impressive day out at Wheathampstead
- 7 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 8 Return of Harpenden Carnival promises fun for all the family
- 9 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
Guide price: £950,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770 , www.hamptons.co.uk