Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in London Colney
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This Grade II listed family home is believed to date to Tudor times, and boasts a host of character features typical of the property's age.
Entry is into a welcoming reception hall, which leads to the study and guest WC.
Beyond the study is the drawing room, which opens to the dining room and continues through to the kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
On the first floor is the main bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the top floor is the fourth bedroom.
To the rear of the property is gated off street parking.
The extensive and beautifully landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a variety of mature trees and shrubs to the borders, plus a delightful adjoining courtyard.
You may also want to watch:
London Colney is situated on the outskirts of St Albans, with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Locally there is an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
High Street, London Colney
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Guide price: £950,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770 , www.hamptons.co.uk