Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in London Colney
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This Grade II listed family home is believed to date to Tudor times, and boasts a host of character features typical of the property's age.
Entry is into a welcoming reception hall, which leads to the study and guest WC.
Beyond the study is the drawing room, which opens to the dining room and continues through to the kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
On the first floor is the main bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the top floor is the fourth bedroom.
To the rear of the property is gated off street parking.
The extensive and beautifully landscaped rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with a variety of mature trees and shrubs to the borders, plus a delightful adjoining courtyard.
You may also want to watch:
London Colney is situated on the outskirts of St Albans, with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Locally there is an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
High Street, London Colney
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
Guide price: £950,000
Hamptons, 01727 890770 , www.hamptons.co.uk