Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed Georgian townhouse in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
This four-bed Georgian townhouse is conveniently located on Wratten Road East in Hitchin’s historic town centre.
Now known as Lucas House, the property once formed part of the house known as Wratten Cottage; it was converted approximately 11 years ago.
The 1,958 square foot of accommodation combines period features, including exposed beams, sash windows with shutters, fireplaces and oak flooring, with a contemporary kitchen and bathrooms.
The ground floor has a cloakroom, a sitting room and a kitchen/dining room which has access to storage in the cellar.
The four bedrooms and three bathrooms are set over the first and second floors.
You may also want to watch:
Twin electric gates open to the driveway, which leads to off street parking for two cars, with one of the spaces located in a carport.
The paved courtyard garden has a variety of mature shrub and flower beds and borders.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
There is also a store shed, which has power and light connected.
The property is available for sale with no upper chain.
Lucas House, Wratten Road East, Hitchin
Offers in excess of £800,000
Michael Graham, 01462 441700, www.michaelgraham.co.uk