Property Spotlight: A huge family home with golf simulator and gym in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the old conservation area, Pook’s Hill is a six-bed detached house dating back to the mid-1800s.
In recent years the property has been substantially extended and modernised to a very high standard and offers elegant, flexible accommodation with well proportioned rooms arranged over three floors.
Features include a sitting room with a double sided fireplace, a large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with doors opening out onto the patio, and a master bedroom with dressing room area and en suite with shower and bath.
There is also a newly constructed lower floor which is completely open plan with a golf simulator, cinema and gym area.
The property is approached via double electric gates opening to a gravel driveway with ample parking and access to the double garage.
You may also want to watch:
It sits in a plot of 0.4 of an acre, affording a good level of privacy.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Pook’s Hill, King Harry Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £4 million
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk