Property Spotlight: A huge family home with golf simulator and gym in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the old conservation area, Pook’s Hill is a six-bed detached house dating back to the mid-1800s.
In recent years the property has been substantially extended and modernised to a very high standard and offers elegant, flexible accommodation with well proportioned rooms arranged over three floors.
Features include a sitting room with a double sided fireplace, a large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with doors opening out onto the patio, and a master bedroom with dressing room area and en suite with shower and bath.
There is also a newly constructed lower floor which is completely open plan with a golf simulator, cinema and gym area.
The property is approached via double electric gates opening to a gravel driveway with ample parking and access to the double garage.
You may also want to watch:
It sits in a plot of 0.4 of an acre, affording a good level of privacy.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
Pook’s Hill, King Harry Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £4 million
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk