Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed house moments from St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property, adjacent to St Albans Cathedral in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral.
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed, ideal for bikes.
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
The train link to London St Pancras International and King's Cross is also close at hand, as is the M25.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 4 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 10 St Albans Striders shine as Midweek Road Race League makes welcome return
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £695,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk