Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed house moments from St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property, adjacent to St Albans Cathedral in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral.
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed, ideal for bikes.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
The train link to London St Pancras International and King's Cross is also close at hand, as is the M25.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £695,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk