Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed house moments from St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property, adjacent to St Albans Cathedral in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral.
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed, ideal for bikes.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
The train link to London St Pancras International and King's Cross is also close at hand, as is the M25.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £695,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk