Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed house moments from St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property, adjacent to St Albans Cathedral in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral.
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed, ideal for bikes.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
The train link to London St Pancras International and King's Cross is also close at hand, as is the M25.
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 7 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £695,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk