Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed house moments from St Albans Cathedral
- Credit: Archant
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a special part of St Albans in the form of this beautiful Grade II listed property, adjacent to St Albans Cathedral in the heart of the Abbey Precincts.
With accommodation arranged over three floors, this fine period property benefits from an entrance porch, sitting room, dining area, conservatory and kitchen on the ground floor.
There is a useful lower ground floor basement room with natural light, plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
To the rear is a delightful walled garden with attractive planted borders and views across to the Cathedral.
To the front of the property and adjacent to the house are timber gates to an outside lockable storage shed, ideal for bikes.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans offers a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities as well as an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private.
The train link to London St Pancras International and King's Cross is also close at hand, as is the M25.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
Romeland, St Albans
Guide price £695,000
Hamptons, 01727 400 223, www.hamptons.co.uk