Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse with pool in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Coopers Farm is a spectacular six-bed detached farmhouse and thatched barn conversion located on a mature private plot within Letchworth Garden City.
Redesigned by Parker and Unwin, the 17th century Grade II listed farmhouse has a wealth of history - not to mention beautiful south facing 0.93 acre grounds including an orchard and walled garden.
An alarmed triple garage with twin driveways leads to off road parking and other features include a large conservatory facing out to the gardens, plus an outdoor heated swimming pool and pool house with shower room.
The main barn, which leads off the conservatory, is home to two of the bedrooms and has won an architect design award, while a smaller barn houses office facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Coopers Farm, Norton Road, Letchworth Garden City
Guide Price £1.5million
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Alexander Lewis Estates, 01462 510881, www.alexanderlewisestates.co.uk