Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed farmhouse with pool in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Coopers Farm is a spectacular six-bed detached farmhouse and thatched barn conversion located on a mature private plot within Letchworth Garden City.
Redesigned by Parker and Unwin, the 17th century Grade II listed farmhouse has a wealth of history - not to mention beautiful south facing 0.93 acre grounds including an orchard and walled garden.
An alarmed triple garage with twin driveways leads to off road parking and other features include a large conservatory facing out to the gardens, plus an outdoor heated swimming pool and pool house with shower room.
The main barn, which leads off the conservatory, is home to two of the bedrooms and has won an architect design award, while a smaller barn houses office facilities.
Coopers Farm, Norton Road, Letchworth Garden City
Guide Price £1.5million
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 5 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 6 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 7 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
Alexander Lewis Estates, 01462 510881, www.alexanderlewisestates.co.uk