Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper close to St Albans’ Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is ideally located on a corner plot close to Clarence Park.
While the existing property requires total renovation, it offers a tremendous opportunity to update or build a new house (subject to planning permission).
The current plot is approximately 131ft deep x 46ft wide (40m x 14m).
Park Avenue is superbly located in a highly sought after residential area within walking distance of the mainline train station and the shops and services in Fleetville.
Popular local schools, including Fleetville junior and infants’ schools and Verulam secondary, are also close at hand.
You may also want to watch:
Park Avenue, St Albans
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 4 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 5 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 6 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 7 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 10 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
Guide price: £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk