Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper close to St Albans’ Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is ideally located on a corner plot close to Clarence Park.
While the existing property requires total renovation, it offers a tremendous opportunity to update or build a new house (subject to planning permission).
The current plot is approximately 131ft deep x 46ft wide (40m x 14m).
Park Avenue is superbly located in a highly sought after residential area within walking distance of the mainline train station and the shops and services in Fleetville.
Popular local schools, including Fleetville junior and infants’ schools and Verulam secondary, are also close at hand.
You may also want to watch:
Park Avenue, St Albans
- 1 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 2 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
Guide price: £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk