Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper close to St Albans’ Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is ideally located on a corner plot close to Clarence Park.
While the existing property requires total renovation, it offers a tremendous opportunity to update or build a new house (subject to planning permission).
The current plot is approximately 131ft deep x 46ft wide (40m x 14m).
Park Avenue is superbly located in a highly sought after residential area within walking distance of the mainline train station and the shops and services in Fleetville.
Popular local schools, including Fleetville junior and infants’ schools and Verulam secondary, are also close at hand.
You may also want to watch:
Park Avenue, St Albans
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash
Guide price: £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk