Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper close to St Albans’ Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is ideally located on a corner plot close to Clarence Park.
While the existing property requires total renovation, it offers a tremendous opportunity to update or build a new house (subject to planning permission).
The current plot is approximately 131ft deep x 46ft wide (40m x 14m).
Park Avenue is superbly located in a highly sought after residential area within walking distance of the mainline train station and the shops and services in Fleetville.
Popular local schools, including Fleetville junior and infants’ schools and Verulam secondary, are also close at hand.
You may also want to watch:
Park Avenue, St Albans
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Guide price: £1,050,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk