Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper in the Marshalswick area of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is set on a fantastic plot of approximately 0.38 acres, close to outstanding local schooling.
While the property requires modernisation, it offers excellent potential to extend and is available for sale chain-free.
It benefits from a large lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and WC on the ground floor. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two/three cars, a garage to the side and a garden.
To the rear, the garden measures just over 200ft and is set on a very impressive south-facing plot.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com