Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper in the Marshalswick area of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is set on a fantastic plot of approximately 0.38 acres, close to outstanding local schooling.
While the property requires modernisation, it offers excellent potential to extend and is available for sale chain-free.
It benefits from a large lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and WC on the ground floor. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two/three cars, a garage to the side and a garden.
To the rear, the garden measures just over 200ft and is set on a very impressive south-facing plot.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 10 A New York state of mind
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com