Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper in the Marshalswick area of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is set on a fantastic plot of approximately 0.38 acres, close to outstanding local schooling.
While the property requires modernisation, it offers excellent potential to extend and is available for sale chain-free.
It benefits from a large lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and WC on the ground floor. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two/three cars, a garage to the side and a garden.
To the rear, the garden measures just over 200ft and is set on a very impressive south-facing plot.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 7 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 10 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com