Property Spotlight: A fabulous fixer-upper in the Marshalswick area of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom detached house is set on a fantastic plot of approximately 0.38 acres, close to outstanding local schooling.
While the property requires modernisation, it offers excellent potential to extend and is available for sale chain-free.
It benefits from a large lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and WC on the ground floor. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate WC.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two/three cars, a garage to the side and a garden.
To the rear, the garden measures just over 200ft and is set on a very impressive south-facing plot.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com