Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home in St Albans for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available five bedroom character property is presented over four floors and has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain.
The attractive, bay fronted property is in the heart of the St Albans old conservation area, providing excellent access to the city centre, the stylish Cathedral quarter and within walking distance of the mainline train station.
The property comprises of two separate reception rooms which maintain the original charm and character with features such as sash windows, exposed brick fireplaces, decorative picture rails and coving. There is a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and stairs leading down to a basement that would be an ideal play room, study or home cinema.
The first floor comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a staircase leading to a bedroom in the converted loft space with cloakroom.
Externally, the property is equally as impressive with a sizeable, south facing, rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Verulam Road, St Albans
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk