Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home in St Albans for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available five bedroom character property is presented over four floors and has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain.
The attractive, bay fronted property is in the heart of the St Albans old conservation area, providing excellent access to the city centre, the stylish Cathedral quarter and within walking distance of the mainline train station.
The property comprises of two separate reception rooms which maintain the original charm and character with features such as sash windows, exposed brick fireplaces, decorative picture rails and coving. There is a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and stairs leading down to a basement that would be an ideal play room, study or home cinema.
The first floor comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a staircase leading to a bedroom in the converted loft space with cloakroom.
Externally, the property is equally as impressive with a sizeable, south facing, rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Verulam Road, St Albans
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk