Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home in St Albans for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available five bedroom character property is presented over four floors and has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain.
The attractive, bay fronted property is in the heart of the St Albans old conservation area, providing excellent access to the city centre, the stylish Cathedral quarter and within walking distance of the mainline train station.
The property comprises of two separate reception rooms which maintain the original charm and character with features such as sash windows, exposed brick fireplaces, decorative picture rails and coving. There is a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and stairs leading down to a basement that would be an ideal play room, study or home cinema.
The first floor comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a staircase leading to a bedroom in the converted loft space with cloakroom.
Externally, the property is equally as impressive with a sizeable, south facing, rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Verulam Road, St Albans
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk