Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home in St Albans for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available five bedroom character property is presented over four floors and has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain.
The attractive, bay fronted property is in the heart of the St Albans old conservation area, providing excellent access to the city centre, the stylish Cathedral quarter and within walking distance of the mainline train station.
The property comprises of two separate reception rooms which maintain the original charm and character with features such as sash windows, exposed brick fireplaces, decorative picture rails and coving. There is a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and stairs leading down to a basement that would be an ideal play room, study or home cinema.
The first floor comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a staircase leading to a bedroom in the converted loft space with cloakroom.
Externally, the property is equally as impressive with a sizeable, south facing, rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
Verulam Road, St Albans
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk