Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home in St Albans for £800,000
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available five bedroom character property is presented over four floors and has the added benefit of being offered with no onward chain.
The attractive, bay fronted property is in the heart of the St Albans old conservation area, providing excellent access to the city centre, the stylish Cathedral quarter and within walking distance of the mainline train station.
The property comprises of two separate reception rooms which maintain the original charm and character with features such as sash windows, exposed brick fireplaces, decorative picture rails and coving. There is a kitchen/breakfast room to the rear and stairs leading down to a basement that would be an ideal play room, study or home cinema.
The first floor comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a staircase leading to a bedroom in the converted loft space with cloakroom.
Externally, the property is equally as impressive with a sizeable, south facing, rear garden.
Verulam Road, St Albans
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 9 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
Frost’s, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk