Property Spotlight: A fine family home on one of St Albans’ most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
Set within one of St Albans’ most sought after and prestigious cul-de-sacs, just moments from both Clarence Park and the mainline train station, sits this unique four bedroom semi-detached family home.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, downstairs WC, large kitchen/breakfast room and a sizeable lounge with vaulted ceilings that leads onto an additional dining area.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the loft has the potential to be converted, subject to the relevant planning permissions.
Externally the house is complemented by an impressive private rear garden and off-street parking for at least two cars.
You may also want to watch:
Gainsborough Avenue, St Albans
Guide price: £1m
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
Frost’s, www.frosts.co.uk, 01727 861166