Property Spotlight: A fine family home on one of St Albans’ most desirable streets
- Credit: Archant
Set within one of St Albans’ most sought after and prestigious cul-de-sacs, just moments from both Clarence Park and the mainline train station, sits this unique four bedroom semi-detached family home.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, downstairs WC, large kitchen/breakfast room and a sizeable lounge with vaulted ceilings that leads onto an additional dining area.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms and a family bathroom, while the loft has the potential to be converted, subject to the relevant planning permissions.
Externally the house is complemented by an impressive private rear garden and off-street parking for at least two cars.
You may also want to watch:
Gainsborough Avenue, St Albans
Guide price: £1m
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Frost’s, www.frosts.co.uk, 01727 861166