Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to St Albans’ Verulamium Park
- Credit: Archant
Set well back from the road and accessed via electric gates is this four bedroom, three reception room detached property.
Situated in a most favoured location for families, it is within easy reach of the vibrant city centre, both stations, highly regarded schools and excellent local amenities.
The property has a floorplan that measures over 2,500 sq ft and flows beautifully over two levels.
Presented in a lovely decorative order throughout, its living spaces are both versatile and functional.
The property comprise of an entrance hall, a bright dining room with bay window, a spacious and comfortable sitting room with feature log burner and two sets of patio doors that bring the outside in.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, a conservatory bathed in natural daylight, four bedrooms - two with en suites - a family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom. Further features include a utility room and a garage/store.
To the rear is a lovely private and mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
To the front of the property is a large brick paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
Watling Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,390,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk