Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to St Albans’ Verulamium Park
- Credit: Archant
Set well back from the road and accessed via electric gates is this four bedroom, three reception room detached property.
Situated in a most favoured location for families, it is within easy reach of the vibrant city centre, both stations, highly regarded schools and excellent local amenities.
The property has a floorplan that measures over 2,500 sq ft and flows beautifully over two levels.
Presented in a lovely decorative order throughout, its living spaces are both versatile and functional.
The property comprise of an entrance hall, a bright dining room with bay window, a spacious and comfortable sitting room with feature log burner and two sets of patio doors that bring the outside in.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, a conservatory bathed in natural daylight, four bedrooms - two with en suites - a family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom. Further features include a utility room and a garage/store.
To the rear is a lovely private and mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 9 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 10 St Albans MP describes fire safety row as ‘national scandal of epic proportions’
To the front of the property is a large brick paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
Watling Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,390,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk