Property Spotlight: A spacious family home close to St Albans’ Verulamium Park
- Credit: Archant
Set well back from the road and accessed via electric gates is this four bedroom, three reception room detached property.
Situated in a most favoured location for families, it is within easy reach of the vibrant city centre, both stations, highly regarded schools and excellent local amenities.
The property has a floorplan that measures over 2,500 sq ft and flows beautifully over two levels.
Presented in a lovely decorative order throughout, its living spaces are both versatile and functional.
The property comprise of an entrance hall, a bright dining room with bay window, a spacious and comfortable sitting room with feature log burner and two sets of patio doors that bring the outside in.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room, a conservatory bathed in natural daylight, four bedrooms - two with en suites - a family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom. Further features include a utility room and a garage/store.
To the rear is a lovely private and mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
To the front of the property is a large brick paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
Watling Street, St Albans
Guide price: £1,390,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk