Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming four bedroom family home is situated on the sought-after tree-lined Ragged Hall Lane.
Features of the property - which is available for sale with no onward chain - include a garage and off-street parking.
The house provides flexible living accommodation with, downstairs, a spacious entrance hall/study area, doors leading to a lounge, dining room, modern open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four good-size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
To the front there is a garage and a gravel forecourt providing off-road parking for several cars.
The property is within walking distance of Killigrew School and Marlborough Science Academy and just a short drive from St Albans city centre and the M1/M25 network.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 7 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
Ragged Hall Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £775,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk