Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming four bedroom family home is situated on the sought-after tree-lined Ragged Hall Lane.
Features of the property - which is available for sale with no onward chain - include a garage and off-street parking.
The house provides flexible living accommodation with, downstairs, a spacious entrance hall/study area, doors leading to a lounge, dining room, modern open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four good-size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
You may also want to watch:
To the front there is a garage and a gravel forecourt providing off-road parking for several cars.
The property is within walking distance of Killigrew School and Marlborough Science Academy and just a short drive from St Albans city centre and the M1/M25 network.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
Ragged Hall Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £775,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk