Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming four bedroom family home is situated on the sought-after tree-lined Ragged Hall Lane.
Features of the property - which is available for sale with no onward chain - include a garage and off-street parking.
The house provides flexible living accommodation with, downstairs, a spacious entrance hall/study area, doors leading to a lounge, dining room, modern open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four good-size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
You may also want to watch:
To the front there is a garage and a gravel forecourt providing off-road parking for several cars.
The property is within walking distance of Killigrew School and Marlborough Science Academy and just a short drive from St Albans city centre and the M1/M25 network.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
Ragged Hall Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £775,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk