Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This charming four bedroom family home is situated on the sought-after tree-lined Ragged Hall Lane.
Features of the property - which is available for sale with no onward chain - include a garage and off-street parking.
The house provides flexible living accommodation with, downstairs, a spacious entrance hall/study area, doors leading to a lounge, dining room, modern open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room and cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four good-size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
You may also want to watch:
To the front there is a garage and a gravel forecourt providing off-road parking for several cars.
The property is within walking distance of Killigrew School and Marlborough Science Academy and just a short drive from St Albans city centre and the M1/M25 network.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Ragged Hall Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £775,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk