Property Spotlight: A family home in St Albans with great potential for extension
- Credit: Archant
This attractive three bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located within close proximity of sought-after Beaumont School.
Requiring modernisation, it is a fine example of an un-extended property with wonderful potential to extend to the side, rear and into the loft (subject to planning permission).
To the front there's a lawn with established borders and a driveway leading to a detached garage.
To the rear is a delightful 100ft south-west facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with established bushes and trees. There is also a paved patio area with steps leading down to the garden.
Woodland Drive is a quiet tree-lined road conveniently located close to Beaumont secondary and Oakwood and Fleetville primary schools.
You may also want to watch:
There's a local parade of shops around the corner on Central Drive as well as a thriving high street full of services, shops and food outlets in Fleetville.
The Quadrant shops are also a short walk away in nearby Marshalswick.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
Woodland Drive, St Albans
Guide price £775,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk