Property Spotlight: A family home in St Albans with great potential for extension
- Credit: Archant
This attractive three bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located within close proximity of sought-after Beaumont School.
Requiring modernisation, it is a fine example of an un-extended property with wonderful potential to extend to the side, rear and into the loft (subject to planning permission).
To the front there's a lawn with established borders and a driveway leading to a detached garage.
To the rear is a delightful 100ft south-west facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with established bushes and trees. There is also a paved patio area with steps leading down to the garden.
Woodland Drive is a quiet tree-lined road conveniently located close to Beaumont secondary and Oakwood and Fleetville primary schools.
You may also want to watch:
There's a local parade of shops around the corner on Central Drive as well as a thriving high street full of services, shops and food outlets in Fleetville.
The Quadrant shops are also a short walk away in nearby Marshalswick.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Woodland Drive, St Albans
Guide price £775,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk