Property Spotlight: A family home in St Albans with great potential for extension
- Credit: Archant
This attractive three bedroom semi-detached family home is ideally located within close proximity of sought-after Beaumont School.
Requiring modernisation, it is a fine example of an un-extended property with wonderful potential to extend to the side, rear and into the loft (subject to planning permission).
To the front there's a lawn with established borders and a driveway leading to a detached garage.
To the rear is a delightful 100ft south-west facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with established bushes and trees. There is also a paved patio area with steps leading down to the garden.
Woodland Drive is a quiet tree-lined road conveniently located close to Beaumont secondary and Oakwood and Fleetville primary schools.
You may also want to watch:
There's a local parade of shops around the corner on Central Drive as well as a thriving high street full of services, shops and food outlets in Fleetville.
The Quadrant shops are also a short walk away in nearby Marshalswick.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Woodland Drive, St Albans
Guide price £775,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk