Property Spotlight: A fine family home overlooking Redbourn Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully presented semi-detached home is situated in a prime position facing Redbourn Common.
The home has been updated to a high standard by the current owner and offers bright, spacious accommodation close to the shops and cafes of Redbourn High Street.
The entrance hall opens onto an L-shaped living/dining room, which leads to the fitted kitchen.
Off the kitchen is a utility room finished to the same standard as the kitchen with ceramic flooring. A shower room and guest cloakroom complete the downstairs
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with a fourth accessed from the main bedroom, providing a child's bedroom or study as required. Oak flooring runs throughout the bedrooms.
The main and rear bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom. The landing provides access to a decked roof terrace, which overlooks the garden.
You may also want to watch:
The house is set back from the road and accessed via an electric gated entrance, with a deep driveway and cottage style garden giving the property a good degree of privacy.
There is a garage and ample off street parking on the 55ft drive.
- 1 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 2 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 8 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
To the rear is a landscaped walled garden.
North Common, Redbourn
Guide price: £1,195,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk