Property Spotlight: A fine family home overlooking Redbourn Common
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
This beautifully presented semi-detached home is situated in a prime position facing Redbourn Common.
The home has been updated to a high standard by the current owner and offers bright, spacious accommodation close to the shops and cafes of Redbourn High Street.
The entrance hall opens onto an L-shaped living/dining room, which leads to the fitted kitchen.
Off the kitchen is a utility room finished to the same standard as the kitchen with ceramic flooring. A shower room and guest cloakroom complete the downstairs
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with a fourth accessed from the main bedroom, providing a child's bedroom or study as required. Oak flooring runs throughout the bedrooms.
The main and rear bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and there is a family bathroom. The landing provides access to a decked roof terrace, which overlooks the garden.
You may also want to watch:
The house is set back from the road and accessed via an electric gated entrance, with a deep driveway and cottage style garden giving the property a good degree of privacy.
There is a garage and ample off street parking on the 55ft drive.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
To the rear is a landscaped walled garden.
North Common, Redbourn
Guide price: £1,195,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk