Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper close to favoured St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached home enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location in the ever-popular Marshalswick area of St Albans.
Ideally located close to favoured schooling, including the Ofsted 'outstanding' Sandringham School and Skyswood Primary and Nursery School, it is available for sale with no upper chain.
The house backs onto Jersey Lane, with Harness Way playground immediately behind, and has a wider than average plot.
It requires updating and modernisation throughout but offers an excellent opportunity to create a superb family home with scope to substantially extend to both the side and rear.
Meadow Close, St Albans
Offers in the region of £720,000
- 1 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 2 In pictures: Harpenden Christmas Carnival makes long-awaited return
- 3 Property Spotlight: See inside this stunning £2.1m period home in St Albans
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Sing out for Christmas with Clarence Park carol service
- 8 Museum lit in orange to highlight gender-based violence
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 10 Saints happy to escape Kent with a point after poor showing at Tonbridge
Space Estates, 0800 023 5231, www.spaceestates.com