Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper close to favoured St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached home enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location in the ever-popular Marshalswick area of St Albans.
Ideally located close to favoured schooling, including the Ofsted 'outstanding' Sandringham School and Skyswood Primary and Nursery School, it is available for sale with no upper chain.
The house backs onto Jersey Lane, with Harness Way playground immediately behind, and has a wider than average plot.
It requires updating and modernisation throughout but offers an excellent opportunity to create a superb family home with scope to substantially extend to both the side and rear.
You may also want to watch:
Meadow Close, St Albans
Offers in the region of £720,000
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 4 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
Space Estates, 0800 023 5231, www.spaceestates.com