Property Spotlight: A fixer-upper close to favoured St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This three bedroom semi-detached home enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location in the ever-popular Marshalswick area of St Albans.
Ideally located close to favoured schooling, including the Ofsted 'outstanding' Sandringham School and Skyswood Primary and Nursery School, it is available for sale with no upper chain.
The house backs onto Jersey Lane, with Harness Way playground immediately behind, and has a wider than average plot.
It requires updating and modernisation throughout but offers an excellent opportunity to create a superb family home with scope to substantially extend to both the side and rear.
You may also want to watch:
Meadow Close, St Albans
Offers in the region of £720,000
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
Space Estates, 0800 023 5231, www.spaceestates.com