Property Spotlight: An outstanding family home in St Albans
Measuring in excess of 3,000 sq ft is this substantial five bedroom detached family home situated on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads.
Backing onto open parkland, the property provides excellent access to local schooling, vibrant city centre amenities and the beautiful open spaces of Verulamium Park.
The property has been arranged over three floors and the focal point of the ground floor is the impressive and stylish open plan kitchen and breakfast room to the rear with separate utility room, island and a range of modern integral appliances. There is also a living room, playroom or second reception and a home gym that offers flexibility for usage.
The first floor provides a spacious bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe room, a family bathroom and three further double bedrooms. Stairs lead to the thoughtfully converted loft space that offers a further double bedroom with en suite and dressing room, making it ideal as a master bedroom.
Externally, the rear garden provides a separate dining area, built in BBQ space, fire pit and artificial putting green.
You may also want to watch:
There is off road parking to the front with an electric car charging port.
St Stephens’s Avenue is located on the south side of St Albans providing very good access to the M25 and M1, whilst for the commuter there is a fast one stop train link to St Pancras International from St Albans City station.
- 1 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 2 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 8 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
St Stephen’s Avenue, St Albans
Offers over £1,700,000
Frost’s, 01727 861 166, www.frosts.co.uk