Property Spotlight: An outstanding family home in St Albans
Measuring in excess of 3,000 sq ft is this substantial five bedroom detached family home situated on one of St Albans’ most prestigious roads.
Backing onto open parkland, the property provides excellent access to local schooling, vibrant city centre amenities and the beautiful open spaces of Verulamium Park.
The property has been arranged over three floors and the focal point of the ground floor is the impressive and stylish open plan kitchen and breakfast room to the rear with separate utility room, island and a range of modern integral appliances. There is also a living room, playroom or second reception and a home gym that offers flexibility for usage.
The first floor provides a spacious bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe room, a family bathroom and three further double bedrooms. Stairs lead to the thoughtfully converted loft space that offers a further double bedroom with en suite and dressing room, making it ideal as a master bedroom.
Externally, the rear garden provides a separate dining area, built in BBQ space, fire pit and artificial putting green.
You may also want to watch:
There is off road parking to the front with an electric car charging port.
St Stephens’s Avenue is located on the south side of St Albans providing very good access to the M25 and M1, whilst for the commuter there is a fast one stop train link to St Pancras International from St Albans City station.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
St Stephen’s Avenue, St Albans
Offers over £1,700,000
Frost’s, 01727 861 166, www.frosts.co.uk