Property Spotlight: A fine family home in St Albans... with bonus hot tub
- Credit: Archant
This supremely spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home is located in a quiet close in the desirable Jersey Farm area of St Albans.
This fine home offers well-planned accommodation and benefits from a stylish modern kitchen, 23ft lounge, 20ft dining room, snug and an attached cabin currently housing a hot tub but could be a perfect home office.
The first floor offers a magnificent 23ft master bedroom with modern en suite, three further bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom suite. Externally there's a large bloc paved driveway at the front and to the rear is a private garden with a beutifully manicured lawn and a generous patio ideal for entertaining.
Stanton Close is situated in the popular Jersey Farm development, which benefits from a local parade of shops including a Tesco Metro, doctors and dentists surgeries and a public house.
The more comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities of the city centre and mainline railway station are located less than three miles away.
You may also want to watch:
Local schools including Skyswood, St John Fisher, Wheatfields and Sandringham are all within three-quarters of a mile.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 10 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
Stanton Close, St Albans
Guide price: £850,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk