Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular village of Flamstead, this Grade II listed property enjoys a wealth of characterful living accommodation, with the added advantage of being sold with no upper chain.
Of particular note is the large triple aspect living room, which has a fabulous fireplace with log burner.
There is also a snug, morning room, dining room, separate study and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with an additional dressing room to one of the bedrooms.
Outside is a delightful rear garden with patio area and a detached garage with workshop.
Flamstead is a lovely village within easy reach of junction 9 of the M1.
The towns of Harpenden, St Albans and Berkhamsted are all close by, with their extensive amenities and mainline railway stations into London.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 5 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 6 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 7 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 9 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
The village itself offers local pubs, shops and a post office, a church and a well regarded primary school.
River Hill, Flamstead
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com