Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular village of Flamstead, this Grade II listed property enjoys a wealth of characterful living accommodation, with the added advantage of being sold with no upper chain.
Of particular note is the large triple aspect living room, which has a fabulous fireplace with log burner.
There is also a snug, morning room, dining room, separate study and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with an additional dressing room to one of the bedrooms.
Outside is a delightful rear garden with patio area and a detached garage with workshop.
You may also want to watch:
Flamstead is a lovely village within easy reach of junction 9 of the M1.
The towns of Harpenden, St Albans and Berkhamsted are all close by, with their extensive amenities and mainline railway stations into London.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 4 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 7 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
The village itself offers local pubs, shops and a post office, a church and a well regarded primary school.
River Hill, Flamstead
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com