Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular village of Flamstead, this Grade II listed property enjoys a wealth of characterful living accommodation, with the added advantage of being sold with no upper chain.
Of particular note is the large triple aspect living room, which has a fabulous fireplace with log burner.
There is also a snug, morning room, dining room, separate study and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with an additional dressing room to one of the bedrooms.
Outside is a delightful rear garden with patio area and a detached garage with workshop.
You may also want to watch:
Flamstead is a lovely village within easy reach of junction 9 of the M1.
The towns of Harpenden, St Albans and Berkhamsted are all close by, with their extensive amenities and mainline railway stations into London.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 6 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 9 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 10 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches
The village itself offers local pubs, shops and a post office, a church and a well regarded primary school.
River Hill, Flamstead
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com