Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed family home in Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Located in the popular village of Flamstead, this Grade II listed property enjoys a wealth of characterful living accommodation, with the added advantage of being sold with no upper chain.
Of particular note is the large triple aspect living room, which has a fabulous fireplace with log burner.
There is also a snug, morning room, dining room, separate study and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms with an additional dressing room to one of the bedrooms.
Outside is a delightful rear garden with patio area and a detached garage with workshop.
You may also want to watch:
Flamstead is a lovely village within easy reach of junction 9 of the M1.
The towns of Harpenden, St Albans and Berkhamsted are all close by, with their extensive amenities and mainline railway stations into London.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
The village itself offers local pubs, shops and a post office, a church and a well regarded primary school.
River Hill, Flamstead
Bradford & Howley, 01582 769966, www.bradfordandhowley.com