Property Spotlight: A detached home close to top Harpenden schools
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available 1950s-built detached family home is located in a prime central location on Townsend Lane.
Both the town centre and the station are close at hand, as well as an excellent selection of schools for all age groups, both state and private.
Internally, the property features three bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room, a 29ft living room and two bathrooms.
To the rear is a wonderful 100ft mature and private garden, ideal for the growing family.
Additionally, there is a double length garage together with a private driveway.
You may also want to watch:
The house has huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk