Property Spotlight: A detached home close to top Harpenden schools
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available 1950s-built detached family home is located in a prime central location on Townsend Lane.
Both the town centre and the station are close at hand, as well as an excellent selection of schools for all age groups, both state and private.
Internally, the property features three bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room, a 29ft living room and two bathrooms.
To the rear is a wonderful 100ft mature and private garden, ideal for the growing family.
Additionally, there is a double length garage together with a private driveway.
You may also want to watch:
The house has huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 A New York state of mind
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk