Property Spotlight: A detached home close to top Harpenden schools
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available 1950s-built detached family home is located in a prime central location on Townsend Lane.
Both the town centre and the station are close at hand, as well as an excellent selection of schools for all age groups, both state and private.
Internally, the property features three bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room, a 29ft living room and two bathrooms.
To the rear is a wonderful 100ft mature and private garden, ideal for the growing family.
Additionally, there is a double length garage together with a private driveway.
You may also want to watch:
The house has huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 8 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 9 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk