Property Spotlight: A detached home close to top Harpenden schools
- Credit: Archant
This rarely available 1950s-built detached family home is located in a prime central location on Townsend Lane.
Both the town centre and the station are close at hand, as well as an excellent selection of schools for all age groups, both state and private.
Internally, the property features three bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, a dining room, a 29ft living room and two bathrooms.
To the rear is a wonderful 100ft mature and private garden, ideal for the growing family.
Additionally, there is a double length garage together with a private driveway.
You may also want to watch:
The house has huge potential for extension subject to planning consents.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
Townsend Lane, Harpenden
Whittaker & Co, 01582 761500, www.whittakerandco.co.uk