Property Spotlight: A five bedroom family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in a peaceful residential cul-de-sac looking onto open space and trees, is this five bedroom detached family home with accommodation arranged over three floors.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room leading into a generous open plan kitchen/diner with double doors onto the rear garden, an adjoining utility room and a separate study.
Doors from the large conservatory also open directly onto the rear garden.
On the upper floors, all bedrooms are well proportioned with the master bedroom enjoying an en suite bathroom; there is also a separate family bathroom.
Externally, the property benefits from a driveway providing extensive off street parking, a detached double garage and gardens that wrap around two sides of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Parkland Drive is located close to Waitrose supermarket, the extensive green spaces of Verulamium Park and adjoining lakes, Prae Wood Primary School and St Columba's College.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
Parkland Drive, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com