Property Spotlight: A five bedroom family home in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in a peaceful residential cul-de-sac looking onto open space and trees, is this five bedroom detached family home with accommodation arranged over three floors.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room leading into a generous open plan kitchen/diner with double doors onto the rear garden, an adjoining utility room and a separate study.
Doors from the large conservatory also open directly onto the rear garden.
On the upper floors, all bedrooms are well proportioned with the master bedroom enjoying an en suite bathroom; there is also a separate family bathroom.
Externally, the property benefits from a driveway providing extensive off street parking, a detached double garage and gardens that wrap around two sides of the property.
You may also want to watch:
Parkland Drive is located close to Waitrose supermarket, the extensive green spaces of Verulamium Park and adjoining lakes, Prae Wood Primary School and St Columba's College.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Green light given to new hospital project
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
Parkland Drive, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com