Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This handsome property boasts over 2,000sq ft of accommodation arranged over three levels.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, cloak/shower room, bay fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen/family room with integrated units and Smart bi-folding doors, plus a useful utility room.
On the first floor the principal bedroom is served by an en suite shower room and there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The loft has been converted to provide a fifth bedroom and an additional bathroom. Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars with side access to a generous rear garden with patio, lawn area and mature shrub borders.
This fantastic family home is perfectly placed for highly acclaimed Oakwood and Beaumont Schools and within 1.5 miles of the mainline railway station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk