Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This handsome property boasts over 2,000sq ft of accommodation arranged over three levels.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, cloak/shower room, bay fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen/family room with integrated units and Smart bi-folding doors, plus a useful utility room.
On the first floor the principal bedroom is served by an en suite shower room and there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The loft has been converted to provide a fifth bedroom and an additional bathroom. Externally, the driveway provides off road parking for several cars with side access to a generous rear garden with patio, lawn area and mature shrub borders.
This fantastic family home is perfectly placed for highly acclaimed Oakwood and Beaumont Schools and within 1.5 miles of the mainline railway station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk