Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a large easterly plot on a highly regarded tree-lined road is this mock-Tudor five bedroom family home.
The current owners have undertaken extensive building and remodelling work to create large living spaces arranged over three floors, extending to roughly 3,000 sq ft.
Accommodation briefly includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, garage, workshop and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a separate WC and playroom with recessed ceilings of 5ft in height.
Externally, the property has off road parking for four cars and a garage to the front.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden that has been landscaped and stretches to roughly 150ft and includes a folly and an orchard.
Woodstock Road North is conveniently located in a sought after residential area within walking distance of St Albans City station and the city centre.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Outstanding schooling nearby includes both Beaumont and Verulam secondary schools.
Woodstock Road North, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com