Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a large easterly plot on a highly regarded tree-lined road is this mock-Tudor five bedroom family home.
The current owners have undertaken extensive building and remodelling work to create large living spaces arranged over three floors, extending to roughly 3,000 sq ft.
Accommodation briefly includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, garage, workshop and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a separate WC and playroom with recessed ceilings of 5ft in height.
Externally, the property has off road parking for four cars and a garage to the front.
To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden that has been landscaped and stretches to roughly 150ft and includes a folly and an orchard.
Woodstock Road North is conveniently located in a sought after residential area within walking distance of St Albans City station and the city centre.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 5 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 7 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 8 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 9 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Outstanding schooling nearby includes both Beaumont and Verulam secondary schools.
Woodstock Road North, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com