Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a large easterly plot on a highly regarded tree-lined road is this mock-Tudor five bedroom family home.
The current owners have undertaken extensive building and remodelling work to create large living spaces arranged over three floors, extending to roughly 3,000 sq ft.
Accommodation briefly includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, garage, workshop and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a separate WC and playroom with recessed ceilings of 5ft in height.
Externally, the property has off road parking for four cars and a garage to the front.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden that has been landscaped and stretches to roughly 150ft and includes a folly and an orchard.
Woodstock Road North is conveniently located in a sought after residential area within walking distance of St Albans City station and the city centre.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 3 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 4 Police seek cyclist after city centre assault
- 5 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 8 How many candidates are standing for county council?
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
Outstanding schooling nearby includes both Beaumont and Verulam secondary schools.
Woodstock Road North, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com