Property Spotlight: A five-bed family home on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads
- Credit: Archant
Enjoying a large easterly plot on a highly regarded tree-lined road is this mock-Tudor five bedroom family home.
The current owners have undertaken extensive building and remodelling work to create large living spaces arranged over three floors, extending to roughly 3,000 sq ft.
Accommodation briefly includes a living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, garage, workshop and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a separate WC and playroom with recessed ceilings of 5ft in height.
Externally, the property has off road parking for four cars and a garage to the front.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear there is a beautifully presented garden that has been landscaped and stretches to roughly 150ft and includes a folly and an orchard.
Woodstock Road North is conveniently located in a sought after residential area within walking distance of St Albans City station and the city centre.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Outstanding schooling nearby includes both Beaumont and Verulam secondary schools.
Woodstock Road North, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.com