Property Spotlight: A unique family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This brand new five double bedroom home spans in excess of 2,600 sq ft over three floors.
Double doors lead to an elegant reception area where an octagonal galleried landing allows for a bright and airy feel.
Immediately from the reception area is the hub and heart of the home, a superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room which is spacious yet still allows for intimate living; this is the base from which to flow inside to outside via bi-folding doors.
Also on the ground floor is a separate living room, a study and a useful utility room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite, and the stylish family bathroom. The master bedroom, plus dressing room and en suite can be found on the second floor.
You may also want to watch:
Externally is a low maintenance rear garden with a large timber building which has been partitioned into two. To the front is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Marshalswick Lane is a favoured address within the catchment of excellent schools, close to good local amenities, the mainline railway station and the city centre.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
Octagon House, Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide Price: £1,650,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk