Property Spotlight: A unique family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This brand new five double bedroom home spans in excess of 2,600 sq ft over three floors.
Double doors lead to an elegant reception area where an octagonal galleried landing allows for a bright and airy feel.
Immediately from the reception area is the hub and heart of the home, a superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room which is spacious yet still allows for intimate living; this is the base from which to flow inside to outside via bi-folding doors.
Also on the ground floor is a separate living room, a study and a useful utility room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite, and the stylish family bathroom. The master bedroom, plus dressing room and en suite can be found on the second floor.
You may also want to watch:
Externally is a low maintenance rear garden with a large timber building which has been partitioned into two. To the front is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Marshalswick Lane is a favoured address within the catchment of excellent schools, close to good local amenities, the mainline railway station and the city centre.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 9 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Octagon House, Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide Price: £1,650,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk