Property Spotlight: A unique family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This brand new five double bedroom home spans in excess of 2,600 sq ft over three floors.
Double doors lead to an elegant reception area where an octagonal galleried landing allows for a bright and airy feel.
Immediately from the reception area is the hub and heart of the home, a superb open plan kitchen/dining/family room which is spacious yet still allows for intimate living; this is the base from which to flow inside to outside via bi-folding doors.
Also on the ground floor is a separate living room, a study and a useful utility room.
On the first floor are four bedrooms, one of which has its own en suite, and the stylish family bathroom. The master bedroom, plus dressing room and en suite can be found on the second floor.
You may also want to watch:
Externally is a low maintenance rear garden with a large timber building which has been partitioned into two. To the front is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Marshalswick Lane is a favoured address within the catchment of excellent schools, close to good local amenities, the mainline railway station and the city centre.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 3 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Octagon House, Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide Price: £1,650,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 832383, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk