Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This fine four bedroom detached house is located on one of Marshalswick’s most historic roads.
The property does require some modernisation but has a wealth of accommodation including a large lounge, dining room, kitchen and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are four very good sized bedrooms with an en suite to the master, a larger than average landing and a family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a driveway for up to three cars and a car port to the front of the property.
To the rear is a large, beautifully presented garden with patio area, lawn and large shed.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The main city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.co.uk