Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This fine four bedroom detached house is located on one of Marshalswick’s most historic roads.
The property does require some modernisation but has a wealth of accommodation including a large lounge, dining room, kitchen and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are four very good sized bedrooms with an en suite to the master, a larger than average landing and a family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a driveway for up to three cars and a car port to the front of the property.
To the rear is a large, beautifully presented garden with patio area, lawn and large shed.
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The main city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 5 Jubilee garden opened at Harpenden primary school
- 6 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 St Albans garden centre dedicates fundraising year to Brain Tumour Research
- 8 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 9 School's generous donation to foodbank
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.co.uk