Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This fine four bedroom detached house is located on one of Marshalswick’s most historic roads.
The property does require some modernisation but has a wealth of accommodation including a large lounge, dining room, kitchen and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are four very good sized bedrooms with an en suite to the master, a larger than average landing and a family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a driveway for up to three cars and a car port to the front of the property.
To the rear is a large, beautifully presented garden with patio area, lawn and large shed.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The main city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 3 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 4 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.co.uk