Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This fine four bedroom detached house is located on one of Marshalswick’s most historic roads.
The property does require some modernisation but has a wealth of accommodation including a large lounge, dining room, kitchen and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are four very good sized bedrooms with an en suite to the master, a larger than average landing and a family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a driveway for up to three cars and a car port to the front of the property.
To the rear is a large, beautifully presented garden with patio area, lawn and large shed.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The main city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.co.uk