Property Spotlight: A family home close to outstanding St Albans schools
- Credit: Archant
This fine four bedroom detached house is located on one of Marshalswick’s most historic roads.
The property does require some modernisation but has a wealth of accommodation including a large lounge, dining room, kitchen and a WC on the ground floor.
Upstairs are four very good sized bedrooms with an en suite to the master, a larger than average landing and a family bathroom.
Externally, the property has a driveway for up to three cars and a car port to the front of the property.
To the rear is a large, beautifully presented garden with patio area, lawn and large shed.
You may also want to watch:
Marshalswick Lane is conveniently located in the popular Marshalswick area of St Albans, close to many highly regarded schools and the Quadrant shopping parade.
The main city centre with its wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
Guide price: £995,000
Bradford & Howley, 01727 856999, www.bradfordandhowley.co.uk