A family home close to outstanding Harpenden schools
- Credit: Archant
This good sized family home is located within a sought-after residential area close to outstanding primary and secondary schools.
Features include four bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - a family bathroom, kitchen/breakfast/family room, study, living room, utility room, boot room, garage and cloakroom.
The kitchen boasts a stainless steel Smeg range oven with gas hob, built-in Miele fridge, underfloor heating and a central island incorporating a breakfast bar.
The house is set back from the road, with a shingle carriage driveway providing parking for several cars.
The south-west facing rear garden is fully enclosed and private. It is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio area, potting shed, further shed and greenhouse.
You may also want to watch:
Roundwood Park, Harpenden
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 Look! See inside spectacular new lights display at St Albans Cathedral
Guide price: £1,395,000
John Curtis, 01582 206258, www.johncurtis.co.uk