A family home close to outstanding Harpenden schools
- Credit: Archant
This good sized family home is located within a sought-after residential area close to outstanding primary and secondary schools.
Features include four bedrooms - one with an en suite shower room - a family bathroom, kitchen/breakfast/family room, study, living room, utility room, boot room, garage and cloakroom.
The kitchen boasts a stainless steel Smeg range oven with gas hob, built-in Miele fridge, underfloor heating and a central island incorporating a breakfast bar.
The house is set back from the road, with a shingle carriage driveway providing parking for several cars.
The south-west facing rear garden is fully enclosed and private. It is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio area, potting shed, further shed and greenhouse.
You may also want to watch:
Roundwood Park, Harpenden
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 10 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
Guide price: £1,395,000
John Curtis, 01582 206258, www.johncurtis.co.uk