Property Spotlight: A unique factory conversion in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated close to the city centre, this striking property offers easy access to St Albans’ wide selection of pubs, shops and restaurants.
Converted from a 1920s factory, this unique mews-style home has some delightful features, including the vaulted ceiling in the living/dining room, original metal beams and a feature window from the master bedroom overlooking the reception.
The house is well-presented throughout and comprises a living/dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
St Albans City station, with its fast one stop train link to London St Pancras International, is around 10 minutes from Watsons Walk on foot, while the thriving high street is also a short stroll away.
You may also want to watch:
Watsons Walk, St Albans
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk