Property Spotlight: A unique factory conversion in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated close to the city centre, this striking property offers easy access to St Albans’ wide selection of pubs, shops and restaurants.
Converted from a 1920s factory, this unique mews-style home has some delightful features, including the vaulted ceiling in the living/dining room, original metal beams and a feature window from the master bedroom overlooking the reception.
The house is well-presented throughout and comprises a living/dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
St Albans City station, with its fast one stop train link to London St Pancras International, is around 10 minutes from Watsons Walk on foot, while the thriving high street is also a short stroll away.
Watsons Walk, St Albans
- 1 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 2 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 3 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 4 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 5 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 6 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 7 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 8 Day of fundraising for No Floor No More campaign
- 9 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk