Property Spotlight: A unique factory conversion in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Situated close to the city centre, this striking property offers easy access to St Albans’ wide selection of pubs, shops and restaurants.
Converted from a 1920s factory, this unique mews-style home has some delightful features, including the vaulted ceiling in the living/dining room, original metal beams and a feature window from the master bedroom overlooking the reception.
The house is well-presented throughout and comprises a living/dining room, fitted kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms upstairs.
St Albans City station, with its fast one stop train link to London St Pancras International, is around 10 minutes from Watsons Walk on foot, while the thriving high street is also a short stroll away.
You may also want to watch:
Watsons Walk, St Albans
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 7 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 8 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
Hamptons, 01727 400031, www.hamptons.co.uk