Property Spotlight: A country house with substantial grounds, stables and paddocks in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
This seven-bed country home is set in secluded grounds approaching four acres in this popular and convenient residential location.
The grounds are made up of formal gardens including a lake, stream, stable block and paddocks set amidst beautiful countryside.
Leaside House is a substantial property arranged over three floors including a self-contained 837 square foot studio apartment which could be let out for additional income or used for guests, an au pair or as a home office.
The ground floor boasts a large lounge/games room, piano room, dining room and a spacious kitchen/family/breakfast room.
There is also an entertainment room and a drawing room with double doors that open onto the garden room which in turn opens onto the formal gardens.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor comprises of a large bedroom with en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor there are two large bedrooms which each have an en suite.
Leaside House is believed to have been part of the Hatfield House Estate. It was last rebuilt in the 1890s.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Leaside House, Mill Green, Hatfield
Offers over £3,000,000
John Curtis, 01582 839200, www.johncurtis.co.uk