Property Spotlight: A charming period property in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after Garden Fields conservation area is this wonderful bay fronted period home.
Providing stylish accommodation arranged over three floors, the property benefits from a wealth of charm and character that carefully blends with contemporary living to create an impressive home.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall and a bright and airy dual aspect living and dining room with feature fireplaces and a notable bay window to the front.
There is also a delightful kitchen to the rear, which overlooks the garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom suite which enjoys a roll top bath, walk in shower and feature fireplace.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor provides a further bedroom, plus a cloakroom.
To the rear of the property there is a wonderful south-west facing garden with a decked area ideal for summer entertaining, with mature shrubs and plants and a storage shed.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Grange Street, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com