Property Spotlight: A charming period property in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after Garden Fields conservation area is this wonderful bay fronted period home.
Providing stylish accommodation arranged over three floors, the property benefits from a wealth of charm and character that carefully blends with contemporary living to create an impressive home.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall and a bright and airy dual aspect living and dining room with feature fireplaces and a notable bay window to the front.
There is also a delightful kitchen to the rear, which overlooks the garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom suite which enjoys a roll top bath, walk in shower and feature fireplace.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor provides a further bedroom, plus a cloakroom.
To the rear of the property there is a wonderful south-west facing garden with a decked area ideal for summer entertaining, with mature shrubs and plants and a storage shed.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
Grange Street, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com