Property Spotlight: A charming period property in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Located in the sought-after Garden Fields conservation area is this wonderful bay fronted period home.
Providing stylish accommodation arranged over three floors, the property benefits from a wealth of charm and character that carefully blends with contemporary living to create an impressive home.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hall and a bright and airy dual aspect living and dining room with feature fireplaces and a notable bay window to the front.
There is also a delightful kitchen to the rear, which overlooks the garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom suite which enjoys a roll top bath, walk in shower and feature fireplace.
You may also want to watch:
The second floor provides a further bedroom, plus a cloakroom.
To the rear of the property there is a wonderful south-west facing garden with a decked area ideal for summer entertaining, with mature shrubs and plants and a storage shed.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Grange Street, St Albans
Bradford & Howley, 01727 898150, www.bradfordandhowley.com