Property Spotlight: A unique barn conversion close to St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Riverside Barn is located in an exclusive countryside setting on a private road close to St Albans and Harpenden.
This is no ordinary home: 3,740 sq ft of barn has been converted to the highest of standards by CP Scharff (in association with DCA Architects), a multi award-winning developer with an incredible eye for detail.
Every aspect of this property has been carefully considered and no expense spared, from door and window frames made of high quality Schuco aluminium and external wooden cladding made of highly durable Australian-grown Abodo wood, through to sumptuous American black walnut wood flooring.
Each bathroom and en suite in this five-bed home has also been carefully designed with its own personality.
Further features include a ‘floating’ staircase, landscaped grounds, fully zoned underfloor heating and an integrated sound/speaker system.
You may also want to watch:
Riverside Barn, Redbourn Road, St Albans
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com