Property Spotlight: A unique barn conversion close to St Albans and Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Riverside Barn is located in an exclusive countryside setting on a private road close to St Albans and Harpenden.
This is no ordinary home: 3,740 sq ft of barn has been converted to the highest of standards by CP Scharff (in association with DCA Architects), a multi award-winning developer with an incredible eye for detail.
Every aspect of this property has been carefully considered and no expense spared, from door and window frames made of high quality Schuco aluminium and external wooden cladding made of highly durable Australian-grown Abodo wood, through to sumptuous American black walnut wood flooring.
Each bathroom and en suite in this five-bed home has also been carefully designed with its own personality.
Further features include a ‘floating’ staircase, landscaped grounds, fully zoned underfloor heating and an integrated sound/speaker system.
You may also want to watch:
Riverside Barn, Redbourn Road, St Albans
- 1 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 2 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 3 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 8 Mumpreneurs launch reusable colouring sheets to protect environment
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 10 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden
Northwood, 01727 734550, www.northwooduk.com