Property Spotlight: A barn conversion with views over Redbourn golf course
- Credit: Archant
This stunning barn conversion has been remodeled and refurbished to an extremely high standard by the current owners, offering bright and airy spaces along with open plan living.
The front door leads to an open plan living space which incorporates a spacious dining and living area along with the stylish kitchen, all of which benefit from bi-folding doors to the large and well-landscaped rear garden.
There are three double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms with a further family bathroom.
Externally to the front is an abundance of off street parking and amazing views over Redbourn Golf Club.
There is potential to enlarge the property at the rear with a single story extension, subject to the necessary planning consents.
You may also want to watch:
The property has its own water and waste supply, cost effective LPG gas as well as solar panels which generate an income for the existing owners.
Harpendenbury is a small hamlet on the outskirts of Redbourn.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
Harpenden, with its mainline railway services to London St Pancras, is just four miles away.
The Beeches, Harpendenbury, Redbourn
Guide price: £875,000
Savills, 01582 465 000, www.savills.com