Property Spotlight: A barn conversion with views over Redbourn golf course
- Credit: Archant
This stunning barn conversion has been remodeled and refurbished to an extremely high standard by the current owners, offering bright and airy spaces along with open plan living.
The front door leads to an open plan living space which incorporates a spacious dining and living area along with the stylish kitchen, all of which benefit from bi-folding doors to the large and well-landscaped rear garden.
There are three double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms with a further family bathroom.
Externally to the front is an abundance of off street parking and amazing views over Redbourn Golf Club.
There is potential to enlarge the property at the rear with a single story extension, subject to the necessary planning consents.
The property has its own water and waste supply, cost effective LPG gas as well as solar panels which generate an income for the existing owners.
Harpendenbury is a small hamlet on the outskirts of Redbourn.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
Harpenden, with its mainline railway services to London St Pancras, is just four miles away.
The Beeches, Harpendenbury, Redbourn
Guide price: £875,000
Savills, 01582 465 000, www.savills.com