Property Spotlight: A barn conversion with views over Redbourn golf course
- Credit: Archant
This stunning barn conversion has been remodeled and refurbished to an extremely high standard by the current owners, offering bright and airy spaces along with open plan living.
The front door leads to an open plan living space which incorporates a spacious dining and living area along with the stylish kitchen, all of which benefit from bi-folding doors to the large and well-landscaped rear garden.
There are three double bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms with a further family bathroom.
Externally to the front is an abundance of off street parking and amazing views over Redbourn Golf Club.
There is potential to enlarge the property at the rear with a single story extension, subject to the necessary planning consents.
You may also want to watch:
The property has its own water and waste supply, cost effective LPG gas as well as solar panels which generate an income for the existing owners.
Harpendenbury is a small hamlet on the outskirts of Redbourn.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 8 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 9 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Harpenden, with its mainline railway services to London St Pancras, is just four miles away.
The Beeches, Harpendenbury, Redbourn
Guide price: £875,000
Savills, 01582 465 000, www.savills.com